Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My DESKTOP IMAGE taken from the Gathering at Buds  (Read 3211 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
My DESKTOP IMAGE taken from the Gathering at Buds
« on: May 01, 2010, 05:40:33 pm »
Hi All:

As many of you know, I have been around in Ventrilo talking and playing games for over 4 ears now. Young Josh (BUZZBEEJR) JP and I were out Bass fishing on Bud's Pond and JP took this image JUST before dark. I loved the photo, Josh is now 15, so doing the math, I have been buddies with him a 1/3rd of his life and seeing him again and fishing and everything - we have lots of fun from butt kicking contests to having him drive me around from Bud's to the pond or lodge. I love Josh like a favorite nephew and spending this much time with him was awesome. I'm hoping that he can make the trip over to my home this Summer for a week or so, I already promised him a hefty salary to help me do yard work and my wife Tracey, who couldn't make it to Buds is excited to have Josh with us - fingers crossed!

So, I modified this image from JP who was captaining the boat, I removed the daytime sky and turned it black so I could read all my icons easily, well organized and have a memory to look at for a very very long time. I didn't mess too much with the area behind the trees, saw no need to. Hope you enjoy seeing what Beemaster's Desktop looks like - a scene BEHIND Beemaster Central is a rare view indeed :)

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:07:28 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.