Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2715 times)

Offline PhilsBees

• Brood
Greetings
« on: May 23, 2023, 11:08:05 pm »
I have been beekeeping in West Michigan since 2018 after I attended the Holland bee club's Bee School.  I feel like I have made slow progress with many setbacks.  I want to learn more about queen rearing and other aspects of bee management.  I plan to browse this site absorbing as much as I can learn.  I may not post much but I appreciate the opportunity to learn.  I was an electronics and software engineer for almost 40 years.  In 2017 I was invited to retire, so  I moved to West Michigan to work full time doing building maintenance, serving the elderly, at an assisted living facility.  I have just under 12 acers, some antique tractors, and a small woodworking shop to make my bee equipment.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 11:07:39 am »
PhilsBees, welcome to Beemaster! The archives are packed full of helpful information. You might also find The Farming and Outdoor forums interesting as well .

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 11:20:14 am »
Welcome to Beemaster, PhilsBees!  :happy:  There is lots of great info all around the forums.  No pressure to post, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline JurassicApiary

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 03:19:08 pm »
Aloha and welcome!  :happy:

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 07:01:08 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Occam

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2023, 09:25:55 pm »
Welcome! Glad you're here!
Entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity