ADMINISTRATION & HELP > ADMINISTRATION FORUM

Mods and Typos (Re: That's Funny)

(1/6) > >>

iddee:
You're a moderator. If you saw that, why didn't you modify it. That's part of your job.

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: iddee on May 13, 2023, 04:56:07 pm ---You're a moderator. If you saw that, why didn't you modify it. That's part of your job.

--- End quote ---
No offense, but if part of our job description was to fix people's typos, we'd never get anything else done.   :wink: :cheesy:

iddee:
I don't think there are enough typos on here to take 10 minutes a week.

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: iddee on May 13, 2023, 07:20:18 pm ---I don't think there are enough typos on here to take 10 minutes a week.

--- End quote ---
Perhaps, unlike me, you are not a licensed member of the Grammar Police.  :cool:  If I proofread everyone's posts as heavily as I do my own and corrected typos, grammatical errors, punctuation errors, and misspellings, I'd be correcting probably half the posts each day, and I'm not exaggerating.  :rolleyes:  I'm a writer, so I care deeply about these things, and most people don't, which is also fine.  :happy:       

iddee:
As you know, I have my own forum. No, I don't proof read every post, but when i occasionally find a typo, I fix it. It only takes a second.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version