BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > CRAFTING CORNER

Beeswax Deodorant/Antiperspirant

<< < (2/3) > >>

Michael Bush:
The lemongrass oil may cause the bees to take an inordinate interest in the person's underarms...

The15thMember:

--- Quote from: Michael Bush on March 20, 2023, 06:58:29 am ---The lemongrass oil may cause the bees to take an inordinate interest in the person's underarms...

--- End quote ---
That's the bonus!  Now if I see a swarm leaving a hive, I'll just raise my arms to the sky, and they'll land on my armpits!  Easiest swarm catch ever!  :wink: :cheesy:

Ben Framed:
Love it!  :wink:

Michael Bush:
> Easiest swarm catch ever!

Just remember, it will probably work.

Occam:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on March 18, 2023, 07:25:29 pm --- Anyone else ever tried making deodorant? 

--- End quote ---

Late to the game (or thread in this case). I stopped using deodorants a long time ago. *Aaron must be a smelly guy* I just use baking soda, keep a little container in the bathroom and when I'm done showering put a little in my armpits. Sticks well from the dampness and never have odor unless I go a few days without applying. For those who doubt and think maybe I just don't smell myself I have some brutally honest friends that would not only tell me I stink but would leap on the opportunity to ridicule me mercilessly if I started smelling badly (I know from experience)  🤣

Baking soda = cheapest deodorant ever

I also use it in solution with water in place of shampoo and an ACV solution as conditioner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version