Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Business cards  (Read 1263 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Business cards
« on: May 19, 2010, 01:35:58 pm »
Wasn't real sure where to post this so I just threw it in here...move it need be mods!

I'm thinking of designing new business cards for our bee company, has anyone used one of the online card companies? I need to be able to import pics from my files and paste copy over them. Any recommendations?
I'd also like to be able to use a similar design for new labels so a site that prints both would be great!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
Re: Business cards
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 01:50:33 pm »
personally speaking i think i would try to find someone local. that way you can show them your ideas personally rather than trying to convey them via emails. just my .02.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 01:55:43 pm »
I use vistaprint all the time for business cards and have been extremely satisfied.   Great deals when you catch one of their sales too....
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 07:02:00 pm »
Thanks for the replies ya'll. Robo, I'll check 'em out ...thanks again.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 09:53:32 pm »
Vistaprint here too.   Price was right.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 11:45:19 pm »
It's a done deal. I used vistaprint and should have the cards in a few days. Thanks for the advice!

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907