Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Perfect solution  (Read 3812 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Perfect solution
« on: January 09, 2019, 03:09:40 pm »
To stop drunk drivers From killing sober drivers,
Just prevent sober drivers from
driving, That's how gun control works
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Perfect solution
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 04:00:17 pm »
Or find the car used most often by drunk drivers and outlaw that car.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 06:32:24 pm »
To stop drunk drivers From killing sober drivers,
Just prevent sober drivers from
driving, That's how gun control works
Very true.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 09:35:18 am »
Or you could pound your hand on the table, stamp your feet and walk out of a meeting and say the other side doesn't want to come to the table and negotiate!  Each and every time that happens you loose credibility that you want to solve any problems.  And as time goes on you lose the freedoms and rights you want to protect.  NTS
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 10:13:15 am »
 Brian,
Only the people who already don?t like him think that. The fact is, most people would do the same when in an important meeting and the opposing side says, I do not care what you offer, we?re not going to work with you. Only a weak person would just sit there and keep giving in with out getting the main objective done.
Finally we have a president that has the intestinal fortitude to get the job done.

Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 11:56:49 am »
Who already don't like him and continue to believe the lies Shumer tells. It's already been announced he didn't pound the table. He just quietly got up, said this is a waste of time talking to someone who won't listen, and left the room.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 07:09:28 am »
Brian,
Only the people who already don?t like him think that. The fact is, most people would do the same when in an important meeting and the opposing side says, I do not care what you offer, we?re not going to work with you. Only a weak person would just sit there and keep giving in with out getting the main objective done.
Finally we have a president that has the intestinal fortitude to get the job done.
Jim

Iddee
? on: January 10, 2019, 11:56:49 am ? Insert Quote
Who already don't like him and continue to believe the lies Shumer tells. It's already been announced he didn't pound the table. He just quietly got up, said this is a waste of time talking to someone who won't listen, and left the room.

True Jim and iddee,
 Reminds me of a bible passage. Mathew ch 13 verse 15-16

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But  blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:42:35 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 04:01:08 pm »
I've had the most success in negotiations I was willing to walk away from, and usually had to walk away before they got serious.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin