Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: FREE zoom meets for beekeeping Western Apicultural Society (WAS)  (Read 754 times)

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
Western Apicultural Society (WAS) will continue to offer FREE  monthly zoom mini-conferences throughout 2022 with presentations by nationally and internationally recognized speakers.                                                                                                                                                                   Mini-Conference
                                          Communicating with Bees , New Insights into Bee and Colony Behaviors                                              There is no charge for the conference, but you need to register.
                                                                                                                                     January 19, 7 PM (Mountain Daylight Time) or
1 AM UTC                                                                                                                        

Moderator:
Randy Oliver of Scientific Beekeeping​
Speakers:                                             Rich Morris of Broodminder and Jerry Bromenshenk of the University of Montana and Bee Health Guru.

JOIN US FOR THIS EXCITING WEBINAR!!!                                                                                                             For more details on WAS:                                                   
and  to REGISTER  This is a must

https://www.westernapiculturalsociety.org/events-1

BEE HAPPY  Jim134   :smile:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 06:12:36 pm by Jim 134 »
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

anything