Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is this video misleading newbies?  (Read 833 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Is this video misleading newbies?
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2021, 11:54:25 pm »
Well if he does considering his knowledge, it will most likely be a thick one. Maybe with your offer of proofreading, he will write it Member!
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline TheHoneyPump

• Queen Bee
  • Work Hard. Play Harder.
Is this video misleading newbies?
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2021, 12:34:25 am »
I think if I were to write anything the scope of works to tackle would most likely be a couple of biographies and/or perhaps a memoire. Really boring stuff.
The beestuffs, much is already written by many betters. I am just happy to contribute opinions here freely.  Free to take them, free to leave them.

On Tolkien, yeah big fans over here. So much so that the new pup (dog) has been named Kili. (KeeLee).  It is a good fit, I think.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 01:21:17 am by TheHoneyPump »
Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz Bees Buzz

Online The15thMember

• Queen Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2021, 01:03:24 pm »
I think if I were to write anything the scope of works to tackle would most likely be a couple of biographies and/or perhaps a memoire. Really boring stuff.
The beestuffs, much is already written by many betters. I am just happy to contribute opinions here freely.  Free to take them, free to leave them.

On Tolkien, yeah big fans over here. So much so that the new pup (dog) has been named Kili. (KeeLee).  It is a good fit, I think.

Oh my gosh, he totally looks like Kili!  So cute!  :cheesy:   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline Brian MCquilkin

• House Bee
    • Ideal Honey Bees
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2021, 03:49:21 pm »
Perfect match
Despite my efforts the bees are doing great