Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Moving hives; NOT 3 feet OR 3 miles - What's the best way?  (Read 3515 times)

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Moving hives; NOT 3 feet OR 3 miles - What's the best way?
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2019, 11:06:51 am »

Bill This is my dog. I went out and took a quick photo for you. He was at ease, and didn't mind posing.  :cheesy:

Beautiful dog. I love BC. Heres my new one.

Soooooo cute!!!  What is his/her name?
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2019, 02:10:11 pm »
I love them also. Amazingly smart and easy to communicate with and eager to please. They make a good friend.
Very nice puppy.  :grin:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2019, 02:12:14 pm »
I just realized that I have got off subject. Sorry Mr 2Sox.  My apologies. 
Phillip
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2019, 02:32:31 pm »
Phillip
Oh you are right, Phillip.  Sorry, 2Sox!  It's just hard to remember what you were talking about before when a cute puppy enters the conversation!   :cheesy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2019, 04:33:22 pm »
Phillip
Oh you are right, Phillip.  Sorry, 2Sox!  It's just hard to remember what you were talking about before when a cute puppy enters the conversation!   :cheesy:

billdean had posted and I saw his dog and stepped out and took a quick picture of mine which looks a lot like his . And here we are . I should have started a link on the farm living heading where you have the rabbit topic.
Phillip

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything