Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hi ev1 from Florida!  (Read 1586 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Hi ev1 from Florida!
« on: July 28, 2009, 08:05:17 pm »
Hey ya'll, I'm Scott. I live in Osteen FL...just south of Daytona and east of Deltona. I helped my father with his bees when I was a kid and have just started my own apiary ('bout a year ago). I only have 2 hives for now but plan to have 20 or so by the end of next year. I'm just using Langs for now but plan to make a KTB soon. Hope to talk soon!
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
Re: Hi ev1 from Florida!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 09:07:17 pm »
Hello and Welcome Scott.
Bobby

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 09:33:56 am »
Hello and Welcome Scott
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny   

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 10:48:32 pm »
Scott, welcome to our forum, great you found us.  You have been held deep under that spell of the honeybee, since that child working alongside your Father, beautiful.  So nice that you have returned to their secret world, to become part of them, to help them along, as they will help you along by providing that beautiful golden sunshine we know as honey.  This forum can be a place where you can tell your stories, tales and experiences, you will have many, and it is great to tell stuff to people that love to listen -- that be us.  Have a wonderful day, love and live it, with great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service