Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I want to be President when I grow up  (Read 1895 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
I want to be President when I grow up
« on: May 18, 2019, 10:30:45 am »
Tim  went to a friends home for dinner. These friends are die hard Democrats, Raising their children in the same way.  While there he was talking to the family members about various subjects. One little girl said when I grow up I want to be the president.  Tim told her that is very horrible honey, why do you want to be the president? She said because I want to do good things I want to feed the homeless and give them a place to live. Tim said honey you do not have to wait until you grow up and become president, you can feed the homeless right now. The little girl ask how? He went on to say, you can come over to my house cut my grass, weed eat my sidewalks and driveway, take out my trash, and I will give you fifty dollars.  You can take the $50 to the grocery store and give it to the homeless man that is sitting out front holding the sign. He can take the $50 inside the grocery store and buy his groceries. The little girl thought about it for a minute and said Mr. Tim, why would I want to do that? Why can?t the homeless man come to your house and cut the grass, weed eat the sidewalk and driveway, and take out the trash, earn the fifty dollars, and buy his own groceries? Tim smiled and said Honey welcome to the Republican Party!!!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: I want to be President when I grow up
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 10:35:02 am »
 :cheesy:
Oh so true.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 01:34:51 pm »
This is actually a really good way to explain this aspect of the differences between Democrats and Republicans to children. 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 08:39:47 pm »
That about sums up the differences. Cheers!
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln