Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Short Liberty Bell Museum Tour  (Read 4844 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Short Liberty Bell Museum Tour
« on: November 12, 2006, 03:09:03 am »
Hi:

I've been promising for 3 weeks to upload some of my Philadelphia trip - here is the tour of the Liberty Bell Center. The quality is good enough to view full screen. Hope you enjoy it.

NOTE: listen to the John Phillip Sousa music - the Liberty Bell is RANG many times during the music - yes, even the Monty Python song opens with it :) listen toward the center of the film.

www.beemaster.com/liberybell.asf
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 02:08:49 pm by beemaster »
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
Re: Short Liberty Bell Museum Tour
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 11:11:12 am »
cant wait to see it john! :-D
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 12:50:53 pm »
Okay all:

I found the problem, it was a spelling error in the file name - moving playing fine now - sorry dial-uppers, this one might take a while.

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 01:09:45 pm »
nice video john!!! :-D
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 11:07:57 pm »
Thanks Josh - I'm still not editing stuff, but you saw it as I did. Glad you liked it. Glad you got to hear the Liberty Bell (hope you listened to it ringing in the music) I bet you are the only one in your classes to ever have heard it ring.

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 05:21:27 pm »
Just at the liberty bell myself. Have been dozens of times. Miss the way you used to be able to see the bell. Now its all corded off and you need tickets for other parts of the exhibit. Miss the easy access. Love Philly's historic sites and need to revist many as i haven't seen them in years.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

anything