Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Our Furry Children  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Denise

• House Bee
Our Furry Children
« on: February 10, 2008, 10:21:19 pm »
Here are the 4-legged children of our family.

Fritz  is the dog and the cats are Hagar and Polly.

"I saw me life pass before me eyes. It was really boring." - Babs, Chicken Run

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: Our Furry Children
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 10:24:51 pm »
nice looking family. ;)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 09:47:32 am »
In the immortal words of Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria. ;)

Very nice photo.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 12:39:18 am »
Denise, some great looking children you got there, cute how the cats are laying with the pooch,  :) :)  Have an awesome and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Denise

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 03:43:40 pm »
I'm grateful that they all get along so well. We got the cats when they were 3 weeks old from their feral momma. We weren't sure how Fritz would react to them once they were together. We waited until they were big enough to survive an accidental bump or stomp from him. He can't get out of his own way. Total klutz. We let him hang out with them several times with a muzzle on just to be sure. Then finally one day in November took it off. He just slobbers all over them. Hagar always has dried slobber on him. He's forever having to clean himself off. Polly (the black one) snuggles Fritz when we are watching TV in the evenings. He just looks embarrassed. I found her snuggled up with him early this morning when I got up. His tummy must be nice and warm.
I only get nervous that someone might get hurt when they race up the stairs. I'm afraid someone will get trampled in the stampede.
"I saw me life pass before me eyes. It was really boring." - Babs, Chicken Run