Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Gone Girl  (Read 2020 times)

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
Gone Girl
« on: January 06, 2015, 11:04:49 pm »
Watched Gone Girl today..... definitely a few twist and turns. No spoilers here :) Pretty good watch though. A lot of raw language. Some nudity and sexual situations. Some graphic violence. My rating 8.4
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:20:24 am by sc-bee »
John 3:16

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Gone Girl
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 05:46:05 pm »
Saw this too recently. I have thought about what I would do in any case like this, the answer is clear: insist on a polygraph test immediately to show the police I have nothing to hide and they can get right to the case and with my help.

I remember a man who's wife went missing, he asked the police to trace her cellphone signal and they wouldn't do it because of rumors that the couple were having problems - the police assumed she ran away. Meanwhile, the wife had busted through a small guard-rail and went 20 feet deep into the woods upside down and unable to free herself from the car and she was hurt.

12 or so days later, a road crew noticed the guard rail and found the car, she was dead but had lived several days, many of those with a charged phone that could have been tracked. I wonder if he dismissed himself as a suspect immediately, might they have tried tracking the phone, rather than look for reasons where she have have gone???

Gone Girl was nothing like my post above, I figured out pretty early on where it was going, it just got more twisted as the truth came out.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Gone Girl
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 08:04:37 am »
>Saw this too recently. I have thought about what I would do in any case like this, the answer is clear: insist on a polygraph test immediately to show the police I have nothing to hide and they can get right to the case and with my help.

The police only put stock in a polygraph if you fail it...

>12 or so days later, a road crew noticed the guard rail and found the car, she was dead but had lived several days, many of those with a charged phone that could have been tracked. I wonder if he dismissed himself as a suspect immediately, might they have tried tracking the phone, rather than look for reasons where she have have gone???

Some people are looking for any reason not to do work.  I don't think much will move them...  Maybe he would have gotten further by making himself a suspect so they would start trying to find her...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin