MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > VIDEO, VOICE and TEXT CHAT HERE.

This one is for Jp

<< < (3/7) > >>

Irwin:
So JP how's it coming with the video recorder what type you gettin. chop chop times running out :-D

Irwin:
I had to my part to get JP motivated and start shooting some video's. The Beemaster got me started just need to learn the editing part. We all love JP's pic's video's would be Icing on the cake I think. still haven't healed up from the lagbolt thing but hey the pain is gone :-D 
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7348/snapshot201003201.jpg

Iddee your next :-D

JP:

--- Quote from: Irwin on March 20, 2010, 01:11:51 pm ---So JP how's it coming with the video recorder what type you gettin. chop chop times running out :-D

--- End quote ---

Irwin, think I'm leaning towards the Kodak Z-18 like the bigfish has. I want to purchase the camera along with a tripod and a few memory cards.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I like that with the Kodak you can take videos and still shots, can't with the Pure Ultra.

Its been a long winter, just waiting for a little more cash flow. Be patient Grasshopper & BTW good stuff on the pic with the bandaids!  :-D

...JP

hardwood:
That's about the funniest thing I've seen in a while :lau: :lau:

Scott

johnnybigfish:
Hey JP!
Just kinda look to see how big a card your computer can handle...My last computer wouldnt let a 4 gb card work, but a 2 gb worked fine. I have a new computer now, but havent ried a 4 gig yet....I know for sure that using my nikon D-50, a 4 gig card still wont work...its how the camera was made.
 Ok....I gotta go watch irwins movie!!!
your friend,
john

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version