Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ventrilo  (Read 4539 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Ventrilo
« on: September 08, 2008, 04:00:15 pm »
How dose it work and will it work with a landline I'm not to good with computers
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
Re: Ventrilo
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 04:06:19 pm »
Vent is an internet telephone/ two way radio/ CB. You download the program, set the inforamtion to the correct settings, and talk away. I belive John has a post showing how to set the program up step by step. Its a great program and free. Im not sure what you meant by landline. I believe Vent will work even if you have dial up internet, just a little behind.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:24:59 pm by Shawn »

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 05:29:04 pm »
Irwin, if I was able to figure it out anyone can!  I am a mechanical nightmare, things break just by me being in the room.  Bruce says "You have a gift." in the voice that you guys use... :roll: :-D  Things should be slowing down here so I can remember to get on again!  It's fun to hear the voices of the posts!  Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 04:54:09 pm »
UPDATE: Irwin is a regular with Ventrilo, although his connection speed is not very helpful, he still comes in to VEMTRILO VOICE CHAT and now our SIMPLE LINK VIDEO CAM - up to 8 cams per channel. Here is the working link www.mattoxfarms.com/btv.html

Go there are se all the cams on  one or two pages.

If Irwin can follow us with a high ping signal, no need for you cable people from NOT checking out the member cams. We often choose our sound off and only talk in Ventrilo, this gives us privacy, we don't talk unless we hold down the push to talk key.

Please all give it a try. We'll help anyone to host their cams (if the want) you can look, nothing to do but look - we only have a counter of how any are watchig, not who.

VIDEO CHAT HOLLOWEEN NIGHT IS COMING SOON - don't miss that, check the calendar.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything