Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Reading new messages on Beemaster  (Read 3405 times)

Offline KD4MOJ

• Field Bee
  • Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...
    • TangleWood Apiary
Reading new messages on Beemaster
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:55:54 am »
OK maybe I'm blind or it doesn't exist with this software...

I always check the "Unread posts since last visit" which the list is really the threads. Clicking on the thread brings up the list of messages.... how to you get to the last unread message? I mean if the thread is 10 pages, you have to click on page 9 or 10 to get where you think the last unread message is.

Am I missing something?

With vBulletin software running some of the forums that I frequent, you can go directly to the last unread message in a thread. Haven't found that here..

...DOUG
KD4MOJ

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Reading new messages on Beemaster
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 10:10:57 am »
To the far right of the thread, there is a little white square with an arrow in it. Click on it and go to the last post.

OR, click on the word NEW and it will go to the first post that you have not read.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline KD4MOJ

• Field Bee
  • Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...
    • TangleWood Apiary
Re: Reading new messages on Beemaster
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 10:26:03 am »
Thanks iddee.

Never noticed the icon on the right before and I just thought the "new" icon was just to let you know there were new messages in the thread. I'll try them out. Whew! And to think all this time I as doin' it the hard way!

...DOUG
KD4MOJ