Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Newbee  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Smitps4

• Brood
Newbee
« on: March 27, 2023, 10:20:27 am »
Hello all,
My name is Patrick Smith and I am a new member to bee master and new to bee keeping. I hope to learn more about bees and keeping the them happy and healthy.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Newbee
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 10:47:07 am »
Hello all,
My name is Patrick Smith and I am a new member to bee master and new to bee keeping. I hope to learn more about bees and keeping the them happy and healthy.

Hi Patrick,
We are glad you have join us here at Beemaster. Your reasons for joining are of the same interest I had when I joined. You will find a diverse group of people here, from multiple locations and climates, most of which are very happy to help you find answers to your questions, as well as general discussion about the Honeybee. What area of the world are you located? Location helps us answer specific questions you may have as location plays an role in beekeeping (considering climate for example). Welcome to Beemaster!

Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 11:35:24 am »
Welcome.  Be sure to use the search function as there are tons of older posts that will be helpful as well as answers from current members.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 11:57:36 am »
Welcome to Beemaster, Patrick!  :happy:  As Phillip mentioned, please add your location to your profile, as it will help us to answer your questions better.  Please feel free to ask any and all questions you may have.  Do you have your first hives already? 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2023, 01:19:54 pm »
Patrick,
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Occam

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 03:37:12 pm »
Welcome Patrick!
Entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2023, 09:17:41 am »
Welcome and good idea to join this forum.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it