Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: COCAINE  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: COCAINE
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2023, 01:10:23 am »
We have a pretty good idea Sal...   But we would like to have the facts of the matter...    :rolleyes:

"For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2023, 07:02:47 am »
>I doubt drug testing the whole administration would eliminate any suspects ...

It might give you a lot of suspects...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline animal

• Queen Bee
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2023, 11:00:54 am »
Accepting? nah, but ... Compared to all of the other things this administration does and has done ... this one provides a relatively light-hearted chance to ridicule them...

a small bag of booger-sugar has a lot less consequence than foreign millions laundered into various accounts ... and that .. less consequence than some "legal" things done ... so we can laugh about this one without a sense of creeping doom overshadowing the joke.. unless you're one of those people that still expects integrity from various "agencies" ... and then you're just being cute ... naivete' is cute... All this may be evil, wicked, mean, and nasty; but what else would you expect from government ? :smile:

And there's also the pot .. pot has been "mysteriously" found more than once .. so .. maybe this song needs to be "updated" to

Don't Smoke all the Grass Sam  :cool: :cheesy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q592hcpm6Ac
Avatar pic by my oldest daughter (ink and watercolor)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2023, 06:07:49 pm »
Accepting? nah, but ... Compared to all of the other things this administration does and has done ... this one provides a relatively light-hearted chance to ridicule them...

a small bag of booger-sugar has a lot less consequence than foreign millions laundered into various accounts ... and that .. less consequence than some "legal" things done ... so we can laugh about this one without a sense of creeping doom overshadowing the joke.. unless you're one of those people that still expects integrity from various "agencies" ... and then you're just being cute ... naivete' is cute... All this may be evil, wicked, mean, and nasty; but what else would you expect from government ? :smile:

And there's also the pot .. pot has been "mysteriously" found more than once .. so .. maybe this song needs to be "updated" to

Don't Smoke all the Grass Sam  :cool: :cheesy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q592hcpm6Ac

> a small bag of booger-sugar has a lot less consequence

Consequence?? Depending on who is involved apparently.. Here's what Joe himself had to say about 'sugar rocks' some time back, in case some might have forgotten or missed it; Yet this one goes un-resolved..

https://youtu.be/S8t8ws7HawE
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline animal

• Queen Bee
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2023, 10:29:36 pm »
I meant consequences for the country, not legal consequences for the individual.
Sleepy Joe went after crack ... and powder cocaine penalties were left lower (is that more hypocrisy here or less, I'm not quite sure)...

Crack looks like chopped macadamia nuts rather than powdered sugar ... I've never actually held the real thing .. only "bunk" which is a counterfeit of crack ... passes the "numbing" test .. even showed blue in a little test tube thing the cops had. Don't know a funny name for it .. except one to describe using it that may not be permitted here.
I found a quart sized bag of it in a vacant HUD house, took it down to the cop shop, flopped it on the front desk and said I found it and thought they might want it... The look on their faces was priceless. Anyway, after several tests, cops said it was fake but that it looked exactly like the real stuff.

Anyway, democrat politician pushes law that he knows (by hook or crook) will never affect him ... that's surprising ? ... gun control.. insider trading.. public housing .. education.. border.. war ... etc... etc... etc...
On what Joe said ... he was full of it then, full of it now... just more leaky today.

Today, all democrats (and some republicans) remind me of Louisiana back during the Edwin Edwards days ... an "unofficial" campaign slogan was "Yeah, he may be a crook, but he's OUR crook".  ... So do we get mad, or make fun of them to get them mad ? I prefer the latter.
edit : I remember the above line being said. Was also reminded that there were actual bumper stickers printed that read "Vote for the crook. It's important"
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 03:30:16 am by animal »

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2023, 11:16:57 pm »
I have noticed many times throughout the years, a honest person can run for this position, or that position and come to naught when the votes are counted.

Wonder why??

Isn't it up to the people to vote for the most honest person they can find for the overall good of all?
Or; they can keep voting for 'their' crooks, if their crooks is what they want instead, (which obviously directly contributes to a crooked leaning government)...

Unfortunately it appears crooks can be found on both sides of the fence, from the dog catcher, to some in top official capacities in our government..
If this is what the people want, then that's the way it will continue to be, on a downhill slide 'in my opinion'.. It is each individual's choice with each individual citizens vote; 'their vote, their choice'... 
Quoting Forrest Gump: "That's all I have to say about that!" lol 
At least for now... :cheesy: :wink:

« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 01:22:29 am by Ben Framed »

Offline animal

• Queen Bee
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2023, 02:38:00 am »
Wonder why??
Not in a very long time ...
I don't completely agree with Boenhoffer , but arrived at basically the same conclusion before discovering him (I define morality a little differently and would say intellectual laziness rather than stupidity) ... But pretty close ... particularly the "crowd" ideas  and not necessarily on the futility of engaging the individual (I believe they can be constructively engaged, but it has to be done in a different way than intellectually).. 5 minute video on his ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww47bR86wSc
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 03:07:38 am by animal »

anything