Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Closed convent.  (Read 2515 times)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
Closed convent.
« on: September 16, 2007, 12:52:25 pm »
This weak hive will not produce honey, but enough "propooplis". More poop than pro.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Closed convent.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 12:11:59 am »
Abejaruco, now that is one honking huge hunk of propolis!!!  Must smell so nice, propolis has the sweetest fragrance that I know of, other than the Night Scented Stock (Matthiola bicornis)  :)  Great picture by the way, have a wonderful day, best of this beautiful life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 02:44:29 am »
Hi, Cindi. Propolis is so interesting as the honey to me. As I have posted over there, I make Brandy with my propolis. With alcohol and propolis I have cured any of my citrus, finishing with the phytophtora. And my mother had a persistent cough, nearly a whooping cough, and with the pills that she was prescribed didn´t become healthy. I gave her a bottle of my elixir, and drinking several drops with the milk every morning she is...better and more beautiful. :)

warning for users: Use always drinking alcohol.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 10:43:10 am »
abejaruco.  That is so wonderful about your Mother's relief from her illness.  I don't doubt for one moment that the propolis was the helper with the illness.  I have seen miraculous healing with the bottle of honey that I have small blobs of propolis suspended in.  Healing, unbelievable healings, on many deep wounds and surface wounds.  Now, internally, that would be even better.  I know that I have so much propolis from my colonies that I must make some tinctures, just like you have, so I can cure from the inside of the human body out too, wintertime is just around the corner, and with comes so many colds and sometimes flus.  This will be the year of testing propolis tinctures as well.  Thanks for your story about your Mother, that was a beauty.  Have this wonderful day and enjoy every day we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything