Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 8046 times)

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
Game of Thrones
« on: April 19, 2012, 05:53:25 pm »
Anyone else watch the Game of Thrones? I started watching shows like Rome, Spartacus, and Camelot. Im now on The Game of Thrones and think it is the best.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 07:15:48 pm »
i don't get HBO, but the books are good.  he waited so long between the last one and the new one, i think i'll have to re-read the last before i get to the new.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 04:06:03 pm »
I dont get any good channels either. I found a website that plays almost all tv shows and movies right after the show is aired. Not sure if we are allowed to post the links so if interested you can pm me. This is how I have found all the shows like Game of Thrones. Waiting for Sunday to roll around for the new episode. Rome was canceled and they put three seasons into one, Camelot was canceled, waiting for a new season of Spartacus.

Offline heus

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 10:41:48 pm »
I love Game of Thrones

Offline josediaz

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 01:23:29 pm »
really excited
new season is coming!!

Offline edward

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 02:00:16 pm »
Winter is coming  :evil: :-D

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 11:16:59 pm »
"My name is Aria Stark, you killed my Father, prepare to die!"
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline KD4MOJ

• Field Bee
  • Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...
    • TangleWood Apiary
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 04:19:22 pm »
Can't wait for April 6th to get here for season 4.  I didn't watch the program until mid summer last year so I had to do a lot of on-demand to catch up.

...DOUG
KD4MOJ

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 06:17:02 pm »
i caught a bunch of it when HBO had a free weekend.  i am up to episode 7 season 3.  i may have to google play the last few.  it's good.  it's more of less true to the books and as detailed as the books are, that was hard to do.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline T Beek

• Super Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 07:36:45 am »
The wife and I are both addicts…..for the series and the books.  Two of 3 sons are also big fans. 

The biggest difficulty for me personally is reading the books, then not giving it away…..or reading too far into the books and knowing what's coming on the series (I prefer to be surprised).  Now I wait to watch the series …then I read to fill in the blanks -  and as good as the program is….there are lot;s of blanks to be filled in….

Excellent writing, acting and entertainment.
"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 08:33:39 am »
>Now I wait to watch the series …then I read to fill in the blanks

Wow!  I thought I was patient, but there is no way I could wait to read the books until after the series... worse, I don't have satellite so I have to wait for the Video to come out... just got the previous season a week or so ago...  I can't wait for the next book...

When I watched the first season, it was interesting but I can't say I was that into it.  By the time the second season came out, I had to rewatch the first one because I couldn't remember who all the characters were.  But after the second I was hooked and had to read all the books...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline edward

• Queen Bee
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 10:50:31 am »
At Christmas and new year I was visiting my sister, she has a premium HBO satellite TV packet and she had tvoed - recorded the whole latest season so I got to Watch the whole season back to back.

Now it's showing on the regular TV so I'm watching it again  :-D

mvh Edward  :-P

Offline T Beek

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 02:20:25 pm »
At Christmas and new year I was visiting my sister, she has a premium HBO satellite TV packet and she had tvoed - recorded the whole latest season so I got to Watch the whole season back to back.

Now it's showing on the regular TV so I'm watching it again  :-D

mvh Edward  :-P

After reading about the RED WEDDING in the book it was 'extremely' difficult to keep it from my wife….so I don't mind a little waiting and like I said….the 'surprise' is worth it IMO……Sorry I intended to address this to MB….   :embarassed:
"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."

Offline Sundog

• House Bee
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2015, 01:19:27 am »
Currently reading...
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-world-of-ice-fire-george-r-r-martin/1119641178?ean=9780553805444
while waiting for book 6.  Not as much drama but definitely a shot in the same vein.  Book is so big my arms get tired.  Lots of really good illustrations too.

I use my local library for books and season box set videos.  Of course it helps that my wife is a Librarian.

:cool:

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 02:35:58 pm »
Talked to the librarian this week. They can not keep copies of Game of Thrones. They are either stolen or attempts made to copy them and ruin them.
John 3:16

anything