Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Bainbridge NY  (Read 1575 times)

Offline DavidL

• Brood
Hello from Bainbridge NY
« on: September 06, 2010, 11:01:16 pm »
This is my first year at beekeeping. I installed a 3# package in May and so far so good.  :)   I enjoy the bees so much that I plan on starting 2 more hives next year.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Re: Hello from Bainbridge NY
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 11:04:40 pm »
AHA, you're hooked like the rest of us then! Welcome! "Hello...my name is Scott, and I'm a beekeeper" :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dennis2021

• House Bee
    • Orlando Bee Removal Expert
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 08:58:19 am »
Be carefull you don't get hooked, then you'll be in for life. Its addicting, weird huh? Little stinging insects, and we fall in love with them.
I had a dog that bit me a few times..... off to the pound he went, my girls sting me, I get another hive??????  lol

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Dennis
Have a sweet day,
Dennis the Bee Guy

Offline PeeVee

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 09:09:12 pm »
Hello and welcome.

This place is addictive as well as the bees.

Catch you at the next meeting.
-Paul VanSlyke - Cheers from Deposit,NY

Offline CountryBee

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 09:16:57 pm »
Hello from holmsville NY! :)