Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The One that Did NOT Get Away  (Read 2132 times)

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
The One that Did NOT Get Away
« on: July 05, 2021, 11:07:34 pm »
My family has been going trout fishing every Monday since delayed harvest opened.  We've had okay success, someone usually catches one or two.  Tonight there was a guy at our usual spot, so we drove a little ways farther down the river to a new spot.  Boy, we should find that guy and thank him, because we caught a haul tonight!  Everyone caught at least two, except for Dad, he only got one, and Mom didn't catch any because she wasn't fishing.  My youngest sister, who is 11, caught the BIGGEST TROUT we have ever seen!!  She caught a big one last year too and this one is even bigger!  The whopper is a rainbow, and we caught another rainbow, 3 brooks, and 2 browns.  We also caught one more baby rainbow, but threw it back because it was too little. 

I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: The One that Did NOT Get Away
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 11:44:52 pm »
Congratulations! Nice!
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.