Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: GHOST HUNTERS TONIGHT - LAKEHURST NAVY BASE  (Read 6602 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
GHOST HUNTERS TONIGHT - LAKEHURST NAVY BASE
« on: December 16, 2009, 04:22:39 pm »
Hi All:

I hear 8pm EST tonight will be the Ghost Hunters filmed on my Navy Base. I never did write and share my story about "The Ghost that grabbed me" in Historical Hangar One (their website stinks for contacting them and I got frustrated) but it will be interesting to watch because after 21 years, I pretty much know every inch of every building there - I tend to all their boilers, so I have free range of almost all building, especially the ones in the show.

The Dispensary (medical building) was filmed 2 nights, should be interesting to hear what they found.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: GHOST HUNTERS TONIGHT - LAKEHURST NAVY BASE
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 09:48:08 am »
I missed it but I did a google search to find what channel it was on and found your post at beemaster. your post was the first one.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 01:24:59 am »
Was watching it and wondering if that was your base.  Lots of shadows and some faint EVP's but not to to much else definative.
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 09:56:43 am »
So John, how you think the show went down? Didn't catch it myself, sorry. Will look for it on the rebroadcasts.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

anything