Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: President Trump Pulls out of the UN Small Arms Treaty  (Read 3252 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: President Trump Pulls out of the UN Small Arms Treaty
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 09:46:50 am »
Thank god he is our president. Hillary would have totally endorsed this treaty and enforced it.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 10:22:13 am »
Thank god he is our president. Hillary would have totally endorsed this treaty and enforced it.
Jim Altmiller

I believe you are right Jim, she would have, but not only she, but any other member of her party which might have received their nomination, and I?m concerned some members of the Republican Party might have have endorsed this as well. Enforced with force and backing of the UN.  I wonder if the average American realize, just how close we were to loosing our freedom?  We have received a window of opportunity to continue to let freedom ring! But remember, as Ronald Regan said each generation is only a generation away from loosing their freedom or something to that effect. And as another great American once said  The Philosophy of a classroom in one generation, will be the philosophy of a nation and the next.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:41:57 am by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 12:57:07 pm »
Hopefully are now past the requirement for every gunsmith to get a licence to manufacture firearms.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything