MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

Let us not forget the First Amendment either!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kathyp:
I figure people will put up with this until the end of April.  After that, they are going to start getting out again because everyone has had enough.

What they should be doing is preparing the people for more infections, because that's what's going to happen.  If this is made clear, the people who are most at risk can make more informed decisions about what they do.  As it is, they are making it sound like the virus will be gone if we just wait long enough. 

iddee:
Again, I post as an old, uneducated redneck with no science background. Just my instincts from 74 years of living. Trump has made so many countries mad by pulling welfare payments and quit being the free money country to the whole world, that China started a virus war and the other countries joined in on the attack of Trump for letting it happen.

MAMA, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE US!

iddee:
Kathy, I think many considered Easter long enough and will not wait until May 1. I have noticed much more traffic and more cars in shopping center parking lots this week than I have seen in the past 2 or 3 weeks.

NC has announced beekeeping is essential and I have a letter in my truck from the state allowing me to travel on beekeeping business. That is why I am on the road to see this stuff.

CoolBees:
Here an article I thought was interesting.

"The virus has exposed Little Tyrants all over the country"

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/13/the-coronavirus-is-exposing-little-tyrants-all-over-the-country/

herbhome:

--- Quote from: CoolBees on April 15, 2020, 02:10:05 pm ---Here an article I thought was interesting.

"The virus has exposed Little Tyrants all over the country"

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/13/the-coronavirus-is-exposing-little-tyrants-all-over-the-country/

--- End quote ---

This is a good case in point for the reestablishment of civics classes in school.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version