Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Blondes  (Read 1534 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Blondes
« on: May 28, 2017, 06:47:36 pm »
A blonde spies a letter lying on her doormat. It says on the envelope, "DO NOT BEND ". She spends the next 2 hours trying to figure out how to pick it up.

A woman phones her blonde neighbour and says, "Close your curtains the next time you and your husband are having sex. The whole street was watching and laughing at you yesterday."

To which the blonde replies, "Well, the joke's on all of you because I wasn't even at home yesterday."

A blonde goes to the vet with her goldfish. "I think it's got epilepsy," she tells the vet.

The vet takes a look and says, "It seems calm enough to me."

The blonde says, "Wait, I haven't taken it out of the bowl yet."
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Re: Blondes
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 10:09:52 pm »

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
Re: Blondes
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 07:37:52 am »
 :smile: :smile:

I have borrowed that one.... Thanks,
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

anything