Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Wax Foundation Sheets  (Read 4695 times)

Anonymous

Wax Foundation Sheets
« on: August 22, 2004, 09:20:08 pm »
I am looking for wireless wax foundation sheets (beeswax only) can anyone tell me who has the best price on these?  I am currently in Texas but am setting up in the Philippines.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Wax Foundation Sheets
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 11:01:06 pm »
Most of the bigger supply houses has it and they for the most part have web sites where you can check out the prices.
 :D Al

Offline rhondabo

• New Bee
Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 01:31:12 am »
Quote from: trail twister
Most of the bigger supply houses has it and they for the most part have web sites where you can check out the prices.

Yes I have looked at these sites, I just was wondering if perhaps one of you out there knew the most cost effective :)
Rhonda

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Wax Foundation Sheets
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 09:24:51 am »
I get mine from Walter Kelley.  But to get the best deal you need to figure in the shipping.  Might very well be someone closer that is selling it for more, but with less shipping it becomes the better deal.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Anonymous

Wax Foundation Sheets
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 10:43:19 am »
I got my last foundation from Dadant but I made a rainy day of it and drove to the Michigan branch. For the 6 1/4 frames it was 139.50 plus 6% Michigan sales tax for 25 pounds. This is cut comb wax in the catolog. Kellies catolog list it for 129.00 for the 25 pounds.
There is no listing for the above in Mann lakes catolog and those are all I have at hand.

anything