Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Acrobat Reader 7  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Acrobat Reader 7
« on: February 21, 2008, 09:47:33 am »
I'm having issues with all my PDF files not being able to open, and that includes links on the forum.  The message appears that there is a conflict with vista and Acrobat reader 7, upon diagnosing, it says there are no known resolutions to this.  If I continue and open the file it freezes my computer and I have to restart my laptop.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Any resolutions?  Have a great and wonderful day, love our life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline bee313

• New Bee
Re: Acrobat Reader 7
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 04:18:52 pm »
Cindi,

There are some issues with Acrobat Reader 7 and Vista. You'll probably want to upgrade to version 8. More info is available here:

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=333780&sliceId=1

or simply download and install the update here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Good Luck!

Patrick
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 05:44:40 pm by Robo »

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Acrobat Reader 7
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 10:29:48 am »
Patrick, thank you, I have copied the post and will work on that tomorrow morning in my pre-forum time, hee, hee.  Thanks again.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, great life we live. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service