Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Another reason to be glad I don't live up north  (Read 3415 times)

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Another reason to be glad I don't live up north
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 08:57:55 am »
Not everywhere up "North" is like that.  Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, North and South Dakota... no gun control laws other than those the feds keep passing and the Wyoming sheriffs sued the US Government for trying to make them enforce those.  And won.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 08:15:03 pm »
To Southerners everything west of the Mississippi is "The West" lol.
I like the west, even Colorado and California.  :tongue:
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline OldMech

• Queen Bee
    • The Outyard
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 01:54:04 am »
 General rule.--All firearms in this Commonwealth shall
24be registered in accordance with this section. It shall be the
25duty of a person owning or possessing any firearm to cause the
26firearm to be registered. No person within this Commonwealth may
27possess, harbor, have under the person's control, transfer,
28offer for sale, sell, give, deliver or accept any firearm unless
29the person is the holder of a valid registration certificate for
30the firearm.

When they pass that here, and it may be sooner than later, My Great grandfathers guns, my grandfathers guns, and my fathers guns, MY guns, and my SONS guns will become illegal. Every one of us SERVED this country, my son going to Afghanistan, and we will all become criminals, because these guns will be registered over ALL of our dead bodies.
39 Hives and growing.  Havent found the end of the comfort zone yet.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 07:40:33 am »
AMEN    Same here.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

anything