Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dear BeeMaster Guests  (Read 4477 times)

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Dear BeeMaster Guests
« on: June 13, 2019, 09:57:02 am »
I have been checking the number of members and the number of guests visiting this site. On average we have from 15 to 25 members and from 150 to 460 guests at any given moment on this site.
I would like to invite all guests to register and become a part of the BeeMaster Family. As a member you can ask us questions and contribute your responses to questions as well as submitting your own experiences as a beekeeper. We also have numerous other boards that you can contribute to.
If you are having trouble registering, please send me a PM and I will help you get registered.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: Dear BeeMaster Guests
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 10:41:49 am »
Jim, a person has to log in before they can view your profile or send you a PM. A guest cannot PM anyone.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 11:33:02 am »
Jim, a person has to log in before they can view your profile or send you a PM. A guest cannot PM anyone.

That's correct. ... to join here, I had to contact a member, but outside of beemaster, and have them make the connection to the administrators.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 11:49:33 am »
Thanks Coolbees and Iddea. I thought they could.
In that case they can text me at 904-304-5800.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 08:23:36 am »
There is not a join link on the home page?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline incognito

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 10:37:24 am »
I had no problem registering this year.

There is a link on the home page....it works just fine.

Tom

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 12:55:59 pm »
Thanks incognito, I was going to have to find a computer that does not have me logged in to find out what it looks like to guests.
Jim Altmiller
Ben Franklin

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 12:58:37 pm »
The "join" link worked for me ... and sent my application to the "spam" bin.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2019, 08:00:44 am »
Thanks incognito, I was going to have to find a computer that does not have me logged in to find out what it looks like to guests.
Jim Altmiller
Jim restart your computer and sign in as guest.  You really don't have to restart just switch users.
I use crome and I just found out you can just browse as a guest.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

anything