Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Something toxic on forum?  (Read 4106 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Something toxic on forum?
« on: November 09, 2018, 02:56:36 pm »
Did somebody post something "toxic" on the coffee house/sanctions?  Every time I try to open it, my iPad closes Beemaster.  It's like there's something there that the iPad can't open.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline texanbelchers

• House Bee
    • Mark Belcher
Re: Something toxic on forum?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 03:52:34 pm »
Well, you are using a damaged fruit product.  They took a bite out of it before it was sold.  :)

I'm not having any issue with a PC or Android.   Try clearing the browser cache  Home->Settings->Safari->Clear History and Website Data (unless they have changed the interface - again)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 04:36:38 pm »
I am not having a problem with it on Android or PC.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 06:05:06 pm »
I just went into coffee house, posted, went out and back in on my desktop. No problem.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 07:06:19 pm »
Dallas,
I have been in the Coffee House a couple of times with no problem.
Are you still having problems?
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 01:24:13 pm »
No.  After someone else posted something, the problem disappeared.   Odd.  Thanks for checking.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 01:33:19 pm »
Well, I wrote the above too soon.  Opened sanctions thread on third "page" okay, but when I try to open page 2, it shuts down.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 02:40:02 pm »
Maybe Icrap doesn't like the youtube video I posted?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Just do it
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 10:54:04 pm »
Did somebody post something "toxic" on the coffee house/sanctions?  Every time I try to open it, my iPad closes Beemaster.  It's like there's something there that the iPad can't open.
My guess is the memory in the ipad is overloaded and it crashes.  It needs to be cleaned up or trashed.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 10:14:52 am »
Well, I wrote the above too soon.  Opened sanctions thread on third "page" okay, but when I try to open page 2, it shuts down.
Dallas,
I just checked page two with my iPhone, as well as every other pads and they all come up. Have you rebooted your iPhone?

Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin