Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Can't post pics.  (Read 5643 times)

Offline MikeyN.C.

• Field Bee
Can't post pics.
« on: February 12, 2017, 09:31:45 pm »
Said size is to big.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Can't post pics.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 12:46:35 pm »
Most photo documents allow you to resize the photo before you send it. If you took the picture whit your phone, email it to your self and it will ask what size you want to send. Adjust it and then use it.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 01:46:13 pm »
Most photo documents allow you to resize the photo before you send it. If you took the picture whit your phone, email it to your self and it will ask what size you want to send. Adjust it and then use it.
Jim

Jim. Will it tell us what size to readjust the picture too inorder to make it acceptable?
Thanks Phillip
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 02:53:47 pm »
I now use the Resize it app. It is much easier and works every time.

When you open it, look at the bottom left side. There is an icon of a photo. Click on it and open the camera roll or what ever your camera calls your photos. Select a photo and then at the bottom of the page, select the Resize It icon. When it opens, change the larger number to 600. It automatically sets the other number. Then at the top left corner, click Done. At the bottom of the page, click on the circle with the down arrow. Then find the Save Image icon.
Open BeeMaster. To post the pictures, click on Attachments and other Options. This will open up Choose file. Click on it. I then use the Moments file because it puts the photo that you just resized as the last photo. Select the photo, and then click on the insert attachment. If you are going to add another photo, you must use the hive more attachments button.

You can also crop the photo with this tool.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 03:01:28 pm »
Thanks Jim. I wonder if our phone App Store also offers a resize it app?  This will be great!
Thanks Phillip
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 07:40:56 pm »
Here is th what the app in the App Store looks like.

Jim
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 07:52:34 pm »
Many thanks Jim!!