Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Accessing the forum on smartphones using Tapatalk  (Read 28619 times)

Offline eivindm

• Global Moderator
  • Field Bee
    • Eivind's page
Accessing the forum on smartphones using Tapatalk
« on: August 31, 2010, 05:04:54 pm »
Tapatalk is an application for smartphones (Android, IPhone, Blackberry and Nokia) for better reading and writing on forums.  Since phones have small screens, it can be difficult to browse the forums in a regular web browser.  Tapatalk presents the forums and posts in a way that is more suitable for the small phone screens.

This forum now supports tapatalk.  This means that if you have tapatalk installed on your phone you can search for beemaster and start reading and writing posts easily.

Read more about tapatalk here: http://www.tapatalk.com

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:05:34 am by Robo »

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: Accessing the forum on smartphones using Tapatalk
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 11:02:00 pm »
Thank you for all your work eivindm
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline eivindm

• Global Moderator
  • Field Bee
    • Eivind's page
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 01:21:07 am »
Thanks, but it was Robo that did most the work this time though :-)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 04:32:54 pm »
Soooo.... Is Tapatalk working or not yet??? I almost downloaded it to my Ipod Touch but then reread the posts about it and not sure the final answer??? Figure for $3, it would be great but I'm really not into any other forums right now - a few years ago I had about 8 I followed, but now just ours. Let me know - thanks :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline eivindm

• Global Moderator
  • Field Bee
    • Eivind's page
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 05:09:46 am »
I'm afraid it is not working still. I'll contact Robo. We need to figure out this together.

Offline BabcockFarms

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 09:56:08 pm »
If there is anything I can do to help I would be happy to try. Although most of my time is filled with Project Management and Systems Implementation and have never worked with Tapatalk,  I do have some experience with web apps. As Systems / Operations Analyst in an IT department I have some resources that may help.

Anyway just offering.
Ron Babcock

"I believe the good that men do, will live long after they gone."
                                                                                                                          ~Mr. Fox Haas

<

Offline eivindm

• Global Moderator
  • Field Bee
    • Eivind's page
Re: Re: Accessing the forum on smartphones using Tapatalk
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 12:55:24 pm »
Robo have fixed the issue today. I have just tested and it seems OK. Actually I write this in tapatalk :-)

Thanks again Robo!

Offline BabcockFarms

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 07:42:57 pm »
Awesome work guys! I have been browsing and it seems to be working perfect. Two thumbs up...
Ron Babcock

"I believe the good that men do, will live long after they gone."
                                                                                                                          ~Mr. Fox Haas

<

Offline Brother Dave

• House Bee
    • West Island Wild Flower
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 07:35:57 pm »
Works great thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Offline ChristyCem

• New Bee
-
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2023, 01:33:55 pm »
Ive got the forum bookmarked, so I go straight to it.  Once in a while its down, but not multiple times a day.  It is down more than other forums I visit.
Massage in Luxembourg City

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2023, 02:05:39 pm »
 Christy,
Beemaster was under attack in a way that overwhelmed the server. Rob and Eivindm fixed it and are still in the process of switching to a better server to prevent this from happening again.
You may have already noticed that Beemaster is up right now and is much faster and steady.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything