Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Environmental-Friendly Ways to Avoid Disturbing the Bees  (Read 1270 times)

Offline ashdlawson23

• New Bee
Environmental-Friendly Ways to Avoid Disturbing the Bees
« on: August 30, 2022, 08:54:10 am »

Recently, I have brought an environmentally friendly heater to avoid creating noise and polluting the garden where my bees reside.
Due to this, they?ve stopped running around causing havoc and instead choose to mainly stay in their beehive. I just found it really helpful and think it?s a great way to maintain the environment too.
Do you guys have any similar environmentally friendly products that can help me out like the ones mentioned above.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 09:23:57 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Environmental-Friendly Ways to Avoid Disturbing the Bees
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 09:09:39 am »
I don't get it.  I have never noticed bees "running around causing havoc" because of a heater or an AC or any other device.  Bees just do their thing.  Their only interest in an A is the constant source of water in the summer.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Environmental-Friendly Ways to Avoid Disturbing the Bees
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2022, 04:04:23 pm »
Michael,
He was just trying to use Beemaster as a site for his advertisement links. We deleted his links and banned him.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything