Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Alice in Wonderland or Accurate Reporting?? You Tell Me !!!  (Read 350 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Alice in Wonderland or Accurate Reporting?? You Tell Me !!!
« on: January 05, 2022, 03:39:06 am »
Is this Alice in Wonderland Reporting, or Accurate Spot on Reporting?  You Tell me.......

« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 06:05:06 am by Ben Framed »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
Re: Alice in Wonderland or Accurate Reporting?? You Tell Me !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 09:04:29 am »
Twitter will survive as long as young kids are attracted to it.  A bigger concern comes from foreign companies like TicTok.  I suspect Trump's social media will fail like all his other endeavors.  If you are going to build a social media platform you don't want to make it divisive.  He is such a putts.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 04:58:08 pm »
And now Elon Musk has the largest share of stock and the young fact checkers are all quitting...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 06:31:30 pm »
And now Elon Musk has the largest share of stock and the young fact checkers are all quitting...

And he decided not to be on the board.  He's never without a plan so...?
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman