Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bah Humbug!!  (Read 593 times)

Offline .30WCF

• Field Bee
Bah Humbug!!
« on: December 10, 2021, 09:12:29 pm »
Who?s Christmas?in it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Super Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Re: Bah Humbug!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 02:09:51 pm »
That looks really pretty!  We have a strand of Christmas lights on our porch year round, so we call them Christmas lights once Christmas comes around.  I do the same thing in my bedroom actually.  :cheesy:  We used to do outside lights when we lived in a subdivision, but out here the only ones who could really see them would be us, and we hardly go anywhere after dark, so it just doesn't seem worth it anymore.  We have plenty of Christmas displays inside the house though, as my mom likes to put little mini lights everywhere.   
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline .30WCF

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 03:45:59 pm »
That string on the porch stays up all year. It?s nice light when you step out to take the trash out or grill on the porch.

Offline paus

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 06:06:51 pm »
I never thought to tell my wife that is why I left the lights up.

Offline .30WCF

• Field Bee
Bah Humbug!!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2021, 06:16:39 pm »
I never thought to tell my wife that is why I left the lights up.
Lol tell her she has to watch for the possum in the dog bowl.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2021, 09:09:43 pm »
Here are our Christmas lights.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Jim Altmiller

Offline .30WCF

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2021, 11:02:23 pm »
Nice Jim. I think we may get some of those candy canes next year. We wife wants more color, but the guy hanging off the roof, putting up lights like Clark Griswald likes the simplicity of the white lights. 

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2021, 10:05:00 am »
Hi Folks,

To all of my neighbors south of Boston - I don?t mean to be a Grinch, however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together!! Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Sal
Salvo

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2021, 11:04:51 am »
Here are our Christmas lights.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Jim Altmiller
Nice Jim!  I like that reindeer family, very classic.

Hi Folks,

To all of my neighbors south of Boston - I don?t mean to be a Grinch, however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together!! Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Sal
:cheesy:
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline .30WCF

• Field Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2021, 11:19:02 am »

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2021, 12:35:40 pm »
Hi Folks,

Sal

😂😂😂😂

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2021, 12:51:55 pm »
Sal you crack me up! Good one thanks..
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2021, 03:34:04 pm »
Hi Folks,

Sal

Sal - this is too funny!!!
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Online The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2021, 04:30:23 pm »

Haha!  :cheesy:

Offline salvo

• Field Bee
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2021, 10:59:34 pm »
Hi Folks,

Be safe this holiday season

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends on this forum about drinking and driving.

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well two nights ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly, I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block but since I was in a cab they waved me past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

Sal
Salvo

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2021, 11:33:03 pm »
Hi Folks,

Be safe this holiday season

With the Holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends on this forum about drinking and driving.

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well two nights ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly, I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block but since I was in a cab they waved me past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

Sal

Hysterically funny Sal. ... and I thought I was the only one who had experienced this!! ... LU Man! Too funny!
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln