Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: now it can happen  (Read 542 times)

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
now it can happen
« on: January 03, 2022, 01:09:11 pm »
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1542866/covid-microchip-developer-rollout-vaccine-passport

A Swedish start-up tech company has invented a scannable microchip that is implanted in people?s arms and can display your COVID-19 vaccination status. This digital implant is designed to be embedded into people's arms so your vaccine passport pops up when scanned.

My mother was always a bible prophecy person.  She drilled it into us.  I got tired of it and as a child. I couldn't be bothered with something that would take magic to happen.  My sister was the same way and we drifted away from it all.  She and I were talking the other day and noted that all those things we laughed about decades ago are now possible.

I love SciFi.  I have loved watching what was not possible become reality.

Whatever you believe, what could not happen before not only can happen now, but is being facilitated and pushed by every crisis that comes along.

Time to check out those stored dried goods and get ready for whatever is coming from where ever it comes.   :wink:
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Jim 134

• Super Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
Re: now it can happen
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 06:19:23 am »
      Veterinarians have been... Using  microchips in animals for years.. I know where I live right now.. You should carry a vaccination card with you... When you just stopped at a checkpoint... If you don't have one.... Locals will be paying a fine or possible jail time.... Me as a foreigner.. Well be on an airplane. back the USA.. In 24 Hr. or less

BEE HAPPY  Jim134   :smile:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 06:30:59 am by Jim 134 »
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline Jim 134

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 06:37:39 am »
      This pandemic has taught me a few things.. How fast will government can... React With a common goal.. How many people act like sheep.. And the book of Revelation is true..

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 08:28:27 am »
This digital implant is designed to be embedded into people's arms so your vaccine passport pops up when scanned.
It would help speed up the lines for homeland security at the airports.  I got a feeling there is only going to be one airline to survive this crisis and it is going to be government.  Maybe start with the military so they don't have to wear dog tags.  Save on metal for bullets.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 11:11:21 am »
  Veterinarians have been... Using  microchips in animals for years.

Lol.  I know.  In anticipation of the future, I bought stock in one of those companies years ago. 

It would help speed up the lines for homeland security at the airports.

Maybe for some international travel, but not for domestic travel. 

Maybe start with the military so they don't have to wear dog tags.  Save on metal for bullets.

Very often the thing they wish to push on the general population they try on the military first.  It is certainly something to watch for, but I suspect we will see it in other countries first.  If we see it become something required to travel, we will see the first step of the 'you can't buy or sell without the mark'. 

We look back in history and we ask how certain things happened?  How did the people let those things happen?  The frog in the pot.  We see it.  We understand what they are doing.  We watch. 
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Jim 134

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2022, 08:29:29 pm »
Kathy P.   You cannot buy or sell.. It's happening right now... At least in Manila,Philippines..  Need your vaccination card... To get into the malls... As well as food stores.and Restaurants. This is both for customers and workers... If you go to a city where there are many vendors in the same spot... You have to go through... Check points set up by the local government... If you go to a place where the stores are very scattered on the street..  The vendors will sell to you.. By the way the .. Armed guardI do walking the perimeter...  Both inside and outside.... Who knows if they  have any bullets or not....

Chinese Proverb

John F. Kennedy

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2022, 08:43:40 am »

Maybe for some international travel, but not for domestic travel. 

Sure it would.  You just walk through a scanner on the way through getting your crotch x-rayed.  Don't even need a boarding pass.  If your chip doesn't match the manifest you get kicked off.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 08:42:58 am by Acebird »
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2022, 06:47:30 pm »
If you chip doesn't match the manifest you get kicked off.

That would probably be an end goal.  I thought you were just talking about the vax pass bit.

Lots of things are easier if we are controlled.  That's probably why so many are willing to swap freedom for government edicts. 

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2022, 08:12:58 pm »
Kathy
That's probably why so many are willing to swap freedom for government edicts
Like to carry a cell phone.  And here I was always mad they were putting black boxes in cars and removing ash trays.
Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2022, 08:48:38 am »
I thought you were just talking about the vax pass bit.
Nah, at this point that gene pool will naturally be eliminate from the population over time.  More and more nasty bugs will be coming down the line so without any faith in science they will diminish.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2022, 12:18:34 pm »
More and more nasty bugs will be coming down the line so without any faith in science they will diminish.

sure, but a lot of people seem to confuse government paid agencies and talking heads with science.  I think we have enough evidence now to see that they are not the same things.  I would agree that those who put their faith in the government or the paid talking heads will probably deserve the results they get.  Unfortunately, they tend to take the rest of us down with them.

It's also worth remembering that if anyone tells you that "the science is settled" on any subject, you should run from them.  Settled science is not science. 

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2022, 01:24:47 pm »
Settled science is not science.
That's right.  The guy you keep bashing (Fauci) has already said that.  We only know what we know at any instant in time.  Over time knowledge changes, we hope for the good.
Climate change is a perfect example.  For years there were people saying we are creating the problem.  And for years there were people saying we weren't creating a problem.  At first less people saying yes then no.  Now it is the opposite.  As more and more bad happens to the nay sayers there will be even less of them.  Kind of like Covid.  All it takes is time.
The primary investment for most people is your house.  When you see it and all your possessions disappear you might take notice.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it