Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: When will the ignorant get smart  (Read 6228 times)

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
When will the ignorant get smart
« on: August 11, 2021, 08:39:37 am »
Covid is not a hoax and the vaccine works as intended.
Is it not obvious why particular states are in trouble?  Should the whole country pay for their mistakes that can easily be prevented?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: When will the ignorant get smart
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 02:30:46 pm »
Covid is not a hoax and the vaccine works as intended.
COVID is not a hoax.  The vaccine and how it works is still TBD.  We won't have all the answers on that for some time.

Is it not obvious why particular states are in trouble?  Should the whole country pay for their mistakes that can easily be prevented?

The states that "are in trouble" according to the the press are all red states.  Here are the state by state stats
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/coronavirus-covid-19-spread-map/

let's look at who is unvaccinated.  Hispanics and blacks are the least likely to be vaccinated.  I believe the black population just reached 50% vaccination for those eligible.  Since the vaccine is free and readily available, then yes, this part is easily prevented. 

Border states:  100s of thousands of illegals are flooding across the border from many countries.  We know that 100s of known + covid illegals have been turned loose in the US.  Not only might this account for increased infections in those border states, not to mention increased variants, but illegals are being shipped all over the country.  We don't know where and we don't know what they are doing after being shipped out.  Unless they are sick, they are not tested.  Even if they are tested and are + they are not kept in quarantine. 

If certain states are in trouble with COVID, the reasons are not obvious, but we can certainly see how stupid federal policies could be impacting the infection rate not only for those states, but for all of us.

As for the minority issue of not getting vaccinated, what would you do?  PSAs have been done.  Outreach has been done.  The vaccine is available.  Would you force people to take it?

It's OK to really think things through. 

How often is this happening?  They are not telling us.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-police-covid-illegal-immigrants-whataburger

https://cis.org/Arthur/Who-Hiding-Number-CovidPositive-Migrants-Released-Rio-Grande-Valley

There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 06:05:08 pm »
Just ran across this.  It is preliminary but worth keeping track.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-vaccines-pfizer-moderna-delta-biden-e9be4bb0-3d10-4f56-8054-5410be357070.html

Side note.  My advice to my kids was that before they submit their kids to vaccines, they have antibody tests done on them.  With luck, and since they live in a state that did not mandate masks and distancing in school, the kids have been exposed already.  Everyone else has to suffer the constant mutations because we tried to control this rather than letting it burn out.
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 09:04:11 am »
LOL I suppose they could have let it burn out and that certainly would have got rid of Trump and the swamp sooner.  It also would have created a glut in Social Security.  Most definitely would have blown the economy.  I seriously think you and your family should take a trip to India or many other countries in the world and if you live tell us all how burn out works.  I wouldn't recommend it but you could prove your half baked theories.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 12:18:59 pm »
LOL I suppose they could have let it burn out and that certainly would have got rid of Trump and the swamp sooner.  It also would have created a glut in Social Security.  Most definitely would have blown the economy.  I seriously think you and your family should take a trip to India or many other countries in the world and if you live tell us all how burn out works.  I wouldn't recommend it but you could prove your half baked theories.

Picking India was a mistake.  India was completely locked down at the beginning of this pandemic. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_lockdown_in_India

You are correct though, the outcome would have been different.  We would not have trained people to the idea that they can declare an emergency and do whatever they want, regardless of state or federal laws.  We would not have habituated a large part of the population to the idea that following unlawful orders and giving up freedoms is fine as long as you are convinced that there IS an emergency. 
We would not have set up the conditions for the federal government to spend trillions we don't have to enact their leftist wish list.

There should have been only two considerations.
  1. protect the healthcare system. That's what the 2 weeks to slow the spread was about and as it turned out, the health care system, for all its complaints, was fine.

2.  educate the high-risk people so that they could protect themselves.  The role of the government in the second case would have been to protect the high-risk people from losing jobs, homes, etc.  Some very temporary programs that allowed them to stay home safely and without fear of loss.

The longer this hangs around, the more it will mutate.  The majority of the masks people wear do not stop a virus.  In fact, it was funny to watch our news people talk about how masks would not protect from the fire smoke particles...and their little brains were trying not to explode on screen as they listened to what they were saying.
The virus is jumping the vaccines.  We don't know how that is going to play out. 

The message now should be that vaccinated or not, this virus is here to stay.  Time to live with it and carry on.  But hey, that would not let them finish the emergency programs they wish to institute.  I hear forgiving student loans completely is high on the next wish list.  Gotta stay masked for that one!!

Oh, and that thing our Gov signed to let kids graduate without showing proficiency in math, reading, etc?  that's part of this emergency.  For some reason, COVID and various other stuff make school unfair for minority students so the solution is to dump all graduation standards and give everyone a diploma.  After all, those poor POC are not smart enough to learn...so says the left!

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2021, 08:56:20 am »
Israel is a heavily populated spit of land surrounded by impoverished countries all in turmoil.  They don't have the luxury of the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean for segregation.  The only way a vaccine can work is if everyone takes it and there is a barrier for reinfection from different variants.  As I said this from the beginning we did this entirely backwards.  Children should have been vaccinated first then move up in age.  The anti vaxxers prevented that from happening.  The problem we have today is a left over from the ignorant Trump administration.  Over time the ignorance will be weeded out naturally.  Good time to invest in pharmaceuticals.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2021, 11:24:46 am »
Israel is a heavily populated spit of land surrounded by impoverished countries all in turmoil.  They don't have the luxury of the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean for segregation.  The only way a vaccine can work is if everyone takes it and there is a barrier for reinfection from different variants.  As I said this from the beginning we did this entirely backwards.  Children should have been vaccinated first then move up in age.  The anti vaxxers prevented that from happening.  The problem we have today is a left over from the ignorant Trump administration.  Over time the ignorance will be weeded out naturally.  Good time to invest in pharmaceuticals.

Not sure of your point on Israel.  Not sure you read the article.  At any rate, WE don't have the luxury of closing our borders and so we have 100s of thousands of people from all over the world, many COVID positive with whatever variants are in their country, marching in and being shipped all over the country. 

Children should have been vaccinated first then move up in age.

Why would you do it that way?  The virus is mild in kids unless they have underlying conditions.  Kids are not spreaders of the virus.  Now, that may change with different mutations, but how does it make sense to vaccinate those who are least at risk and least apt to spread the virus ahead of those most at risk and most apt to spread it? 

No, anti-vaxxers had nothing to do with the order of vaccination.  It was determined by risk and by the fact that it is not an FDA approved vaccine. 

The problem we have today is a left over from the ignorant Trump administration.  Over time the ignorance will be weeded out naturally.

There might be some truth in this.  The left was declaring their distrust of the vaccine before Trump was out of office.  Some of the most listened to voices, from Cuomo to Biden were casting doubt because the vaccine had come in under Trump.
Since the biggest groups refusing the vaccine are Hispanic and Black, and we can assume from past voting records most of those people did not vote for Trump, it is reasonable to think that they listened to their Dem leaders and now distrust the vaccine. 

Ignorance will be weeded out.  True statement.   :cheesy:

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2021, 12:06:34 pm »
True or False?

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/TsuLjEqXjXPB/?fbclid=IwAR3fOetSnYOs80Us-zdHdiXZdTICiN2b5ZSlOvy1ew9b27KpKwBN8bOGYrg

Dr Dan Stock
Cordsville Indiana
To address your comment gee it?s hard to believe we?re 18 months into this and still having a problem. And I would suggest the reason is why the problem is we?re doings things that are not useful. And we?re getting our sources  of information from the Indiana state board of health and cdc who actually don?t bother to read science before they do this. I?m actually a functioning _____ i.e. Medicine Physician. That means I am specially trained in  immunology and inflammation regulation and everything being recommended by the CDC and state board of health is actually contrary to all the rules of science.

i.e. word not understood

So things you should know about corona virus and all other respiratory viruses. They are spread by aerosol particles which are small enough to go through every mask. By the way the literature which supports all of that is in the flash drive that we presented to you and has been given to the secretary.  As a matter of fact it quotes at least three studies sponsored by the NIH to that exact fact even thought the CDC and NIH have chosen to ignore their science that they paid to have done.

That is why you keep struggling with this is because you can not make these viruses go away. The natural history of all respiratory viruses is that they circulate all year long waiting for the immune system to get sick through the winter or become deranged as has happened recently with these vaccines and they cause symptomatic disease. Because they can not be filtered out, and they have animal reservoirs, (and this is a very important point), no one can make this virus go away. The CDC has managed to convince everybody that we can handle this like we did smallpox. Where we can make the virus go away. Smallpox has no animal reservoirs the only thing it learned to infect, is humans that?s why were able to make that virus go away.  That will not happen with this anymore than it will with influenza, the common cold, respiratory seneschal virus, adoral virus, respiratory syndrome, or anything else that has animal reservoirs.

So the reason you can?t do this is because your trying to do something which has already been tried and can?t be done.

Equally important, is that vaccination changes none of this especially with this vaccine. I would hope this board would start asking itself before it considers taking the advise of the CDC the NIH and the state board of health, why were you doing things about this that we didn?t do for the common cold, influenza, or respiratory  seneschal virus? And then ask yourself; why is a vaccine that is so supposedly effective, having a break out in the middle of the summer when respiratory viral syndrome don?t do that!? And to help you understand that, you need to know the condition which is called antibody Mediated Viral Enhancement.  That is the  condition done when vaccines work wrong as they did in every corona virus study done in animals on corona viruses after the scars outbreak and done in respiratory  seneschal virus, where a vaccine  used in a vulnerable individual, done the wrong way, which is why it can not be done right for respiratory virus which have a very low pathengentisity rate that causes the immune system to actually fight the virus wrong and let the virus become worse than it would with native infection. And that is why you are seeing an outbreak right now. In fact that flash drive your going to have coming to you in an email. Studies showing seventy five percent of people who had Covid 19 positive symptom cases in Barnstable Massachusetts outbreak were fully vaccinated.
Therefore there is no reason for treating any person vaccinated any differently than any person unvaccinated. You should also note that NO vaccine, even the ones I would support and give to myself and my Children ever stops infection.

In 2014 there was an outbreak of mumps in the national hockey league.  The only people that came down with symptoms were the people who were unvaccinated or unknown vaccine status.  Boy that sounds like a great argument for vaccines but a question you should ask yourself knowing that half the people who came down with symptomatic disease had no contact with an unvaccinated or unknown vaccine status individual. Where did they get the disease? And the answer was from the vaccinated individuals. No vaccine prevents you from getting infection, you get infected.  You get infected, you shed pathogen this is especially true through a viral respiratory pathogen. You just don?t get symptomatic from it. So you cannot stop spread you can not make these numbers that you planned on get better by doing anything of the things you are doing, because that is the nature of viral respiratory pathogen. You can?t prevent it with a vaccine.  Because they don?t do the very things your wanting them to do and you will still be chasing this the remainder of your life until you recognize the center for disease control and the Indiana state board of health are giving you very bad scientific guidance. And Instead read the articles that are to come in your emails and on this flash drive and listen to the people in this audience here tonight who have actually recognized the advice they are getting from the CDC and the NIH is counter factual, and that?s why you are still fighting this with this vaccine that was supposedly make all this go away. But it?s suddenly managed to make an outbreak of covid 19 develop in the middle of the summer when vitamin D levels are at their highest.
By the way the other thing that would be necessary or any vaccine restriction to be considered if there were no other treatments available. And I can tell you having treated COVID 19 patients, that between active loading with vitamin D, ivermectin, and Zinc, that there is not a single person who has come anywhere near the hospital and we already have studies that show it you treat 25 hydroxy D level greater than 55 your risk of covid death will drop down to 1/4 of the population average in the United States.  There are active treatment trials included in that flash drive that show the same is true. 

So if you were going to discriminate based upon vaccine you should also discriminate based upon 25 hydroxy-vitamin  D level, zinc taste response, and probably previous infections since their are also studies on that flash drive that show that people who have recovered from covid 19 infection actually get no benefit from vaccination at all, no reduction in symptoms, no reduction in hospitalization and suffer two to four times the rate of side effects if they subsequently vaccinated. Therefore the policy that you are basing on are totally counterfactual. 

I don?t blame this board for that because I know you are not scientist and you thought it was reasonable to listen to the CDC, NIH, and the Indiana state board of health but I would encourage you instead you listen to the people out here in this audience and what you read on that data drive. And if anybody here on this board have any questions on that I will happily come back and sit with you individually if you would like to explain the science behind it. if you are worried about being sued by somebody because you don?t All the guidance of the CDC and the NIH I will tell you, you have a free Pro Bono expert testimony at your disposal.  I will testify in defense of this course turning down all these recommendations for free at anytime  and any court.  Thank You
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 03:51:41 pm by Ben Framed »
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2021, 08:49:47 pm »
There are many more likely things to kill you than COVID.  It is not a plague.  It's just another of the many variations of the flu.  We have survived worse things by far.  The Spanish flu for one...  Before all of this, I would never (and still would never) take anything that the pharmaceutical companies come out with that hasn't been on the market for ten years at least.  It often takes that long for them to admit that their new drug causes permanent damage to the patient.  Thalidamide is a good example.  So is Fen Fen.  No one at this point knows how safe the Vaccine is or what the long term effects will be.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2021, 08:40:47 am »
The virus is mild in kids unless they have underlying conditions.  Kids are not spreaders of the virus. 
Both these statements are false.  Please understand we have a live experiment going on here in FL.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • No longer keeping bees
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2021, 09:53:34 am »
No vaccine prevents you from getting infection, you get infected.  You get infected, you shed pathogen this is especially true through a viral respiratory pathogen. You just don?t get symptomatic from it.
I tried to explain this to Kathy a while ago.  Kids spread disease like wild fire.  Any close in group of people will do the same.  There were three things that needed to happen quickly.  We need people to go to work and we need kids to go to school and we need medical facilities open and well staffed.
So the logical priority for vaccines should have been in this order: Medical staff, first responders and then working corporate America while kids stay at home.  After completion of these groups, do the kids and open up schools.  And last should have been old folks and retirees.  But it didn't happen this way because the old folks were the easiest group to convince to try the new vaccine.  The pharmaceutical companies knew what the results were going to be based on their previous testing.  Their hope was to vaccinate the other groups based on the good results from the old guinea pigs.
I don't understand the preaching of this doctor to a school board other than ego.  He admits the vaccine reduces the symptoms of the virus and it seems to me dying is a pretty good symptom to avoid.  So right there he shot himself in the foot.
It is true the virus can pass through a mask.  No different than any other filter trying to remove particles from a fluid.  The idea is to remove what you can.  You would think that would cause a demand on masks that work the best.  You would think that after this amount of time passing some entrepreneur would have gone to work on developing a mask that works the best while providing the most comfort.  Somehow that didn't happen.  In stead we have ignorance take over denying the benefits of a masks to the point where people wear essential cheese cloth around their face.  So if your going to wear a piece of spandex legging on your face then you essential have no protection at all for anyone.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2021, 11:41:44 am »
Brian you may be interested, according to Joshua Philipp reporting just last night. Israel was basically the model internationally for the vaccines. In terms numbers of the population getting the vaccines. Israel was kind of the working model for getting people vaccinated and reopening. What?s happening in Israel now, He states >Epoch Times Reports more than half of the seriously ill covid 19 patients in Israel are fully vaccinated.< 

Brian do you find the report disturbing and strange?  Isn?t the whole purpose of a vaccine to be relied on as described by the CDC below? If more than half the seriously ill in Israel are fully vaccinated where does that leave us?

CDC description of vaccine

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person?s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2021, 12:26:03 pm »
Ben
Brian do you find the report disturbing and strange?  Isn?t the whole purpose of a vaccine to be relied on as described by the CDC below? If more than half the seriously ill in Israel are fully vaccinated where does that leave us?
This statement does take the facts and put them out of context with out added info.
They have a high population of vaccination and so in context, the there are many more vaccinated people then unvaccinated for possible infection.  So if break though is at 50 percent of people with vaccines six months ago, the number of seriously ill might be as high as unvaccinated of which there are a fewer number of but that means that 50 percent of the vaccinated are still protected fully.  The vaccines were never to be 100 percent protective.

What those seriously ill people in the hospital being half vaccinated does not take away the fact that the ones that are not vaccinated are still nine times more likely to have serous illness but there are just fewer of unvaccinated in the population in Israel. 
This is like all base facts that are just threw out as the truth.   They may not be the truth if not put forth in a contextual manner.

I wish the vaccines were 100 percent effective but the truth is the truth.  However, the data does show they are vary effective compared to nothing.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2021, 01:21:35 pm »
I recognize your point. Added info would be of interest. Still over half of the seriously ill in the country have been fully vaccinated if the repot is accurate.regardless. Don?t be surprised if the FDA soon jumps into fully approving the experimental vaccines very soon.

You might find the following article interesting.

[b]The New York Times [/b]

Israeli Data Suggests Possible Waning
in Effectiveness of Pfizer Vaccine

By Carl Zimmer
Published July 23, 2021
Updated Aug. 18, 2021
As Israel struggles with a new surge of coronavirus cases, its health ministry reported on Thursday that although effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine remains high against severe illness, its protection against infection by the coronavirus may have diminished significantly compared with this winter and early spring.
Analyzing the government?s national health statistics, researchers estimated that the Pfizer shot was just 39 percent effective against preventing infection in the country in late June and early July, compared with 95 percent from January to early April. In both time periods, however, the shot was more than 90 percent effective in preventing severe disease.
Israeli scientists cautioned that the new study is much smaller than the first and that it measured cases in a narrower window of time. As a result, a much larger range of uncertainties flank their estimates, which could also be skewed by a variety of other factors.
Dr. Ran Balicer, the chairman of Israel?s Covid-19 National Expert Advisory Panel, said that the challenges of making accurate estimates of vaccine effectiveness were ?immense.? He said that more careful analysis of the raw data was needed to understand what is going on.

It goes on to say  more.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2021, 02:13:13 pm »
ben
Pfizer is what I got.  Always wishing for perfection but having to settle for the truth.  The truth for now is it will take a long time to see what a third dose will do.  I have heard estimates that it may make long term antibodies last a lot longer then every year with the caveat that they really will not know till time goes by and real things happen.  The data for now is actually pretty good if only compared to what the minimum goal was when trying to come up with it.  They were hoping hit 50 percent and to beat the low marks they get with the flu vaccine and did so very well. 

Lots of other motivation to go ahead and get the vaccine just because it works at all.  Many insurance companies are no longer waiving copays and such if hospitalized with it and so avoiding those kind of extra cost is a pretty good incentive to go with the hoping to protect those you love that are around you.  So chances of ending up in the hospital may not be zero but when playing the odds, might as well hedge your bet as well as can be done.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2021, 02:38:37 pm »
gww I hope you do not mind me asking you, what do you think of Mr Bushs' comment number 9 above? Do you see merit there? Adding, I am not clowning as usual, I am being sincere..

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2021, 03:34:33 pm »
Ben
I would say that the only people that go fda for approval are those that want to make money off of what they get approved.  Same in bee keeping and one of the reasons that oa was used for many years with out approval.  It is up to the guy wanting the approval to provide the date and the fda (to me) mostly uses their data to decide with but do not get their own data.  Fda is not a research org it is a authorization body.  Sorta like peer review is done.  Kathy alluded to this in her pointing out that this is old tech but there was no big money in advancing it and so why it was on the back burner with out near the resources compared to money making stuff.  Now money has been thrown at it by the gov.  Your money. 

Micheal is right in some ways, in one sense, you could say bacon kills more people then covid and covid affects those that ate lots of bacon during a long life more adversely.  However, with the vaccine we can mitigate covid and me taking it helps my neighbor and both of us taking it helps even more.  My eating bacon will only kill me.  I do not believe covid is the flu but also know heart disease kills more.  However covid does kill and is easier to midigate then heart disease at this point.

Safety?   Looking more and more safe every day with lots of data and I do not believe in world wide conspiracy to cause harm.  Would a mistake be impossible, no.  Guess the majority of us would at least be in the same boat.  Maybe some day a person will be able to say how smart he was that he is not in the same boat as all those people that took the vaccine but I have my doubts and if it goes bad for him it will be too late and if it is good then he was no help.

One thing I do know is this, I do not have the time to be a great engineer and doctor and architect and mechanic and ect. and so have no choice in life but to rely a bit on experts.

Should you be a sheep and not worry at all, I do not think so but should we recognize our limitations and try and do our best from there, I say yes. 

Did fen fin happen, of course it did, Did tobacco companies hide data, of course.  Of course they were found out in the end and with lots less people looking then are looking through out the world on these vaccines.
Just my thoughts on your question.
Cheers
gww

PS  To micheals point on waiting ten years due to bad things happening in the past.  I could say I know some body who took a swim in the lake my mom and dad live on and drowned and so I wont swim in that lake any more.   I need to know water might be dangerous but also know that just staying in the boat can be hot and dangerous also.  If I can not swim, a life jacket might be better then heat stroke.  Some people will not be able to take the vaccine just like my grandkid can not eat peanuts.  That would even be more reason for me to take it if the data is showing my risk as being less then those who may not have a choice.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 03:57:18 pm by gww »

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2021, 05:48:21 pm »
Thanks for your thoughts  on this.

Phillip

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2021, 10:29:51 pm »
Not everyone agrees on everything as we all know. In this situation, I suppose it boils down to what we do know. With all the conflicting views in the Science Community I do not think they really know either; what the results of all this will be on down the road, either way. I suppose a person should do as much research as possible, making their own decisions accordingly. Strange times indeed...