Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Georgia Bee Law  (Read 3147 times)

Offline rast

• Field Bee
New Georgia Bee Law
« on: July 08, 2021, 09:54:04 pm »
My opinion is that it figures that this law was partially designed and pushed by someone already licensed.
  https://www.walb.com/2021/07/03/new-ga-law-means-you-need-someone-with-state-license-remove-bees/
Fools argue; wise men discuss.
    --Paramahansa Yogananda

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: New Georgia Bee Law
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 12:01:51 am »
My opinion is that it figures that this law was partially designed and pushed by someone already licensed.
  https://www.walb.com/2021/07/03/new-ga-law-means-you-need-someone-with-state-license-remove-bees/

"Licensed Master Beekeeper Dale Richter helped write the new Georgia law.
Richter is one of the very few experts licensed through the Department of Agriculture to remove bees from inside buildings in Georgia.
He said he removes more bees from inside buildings and homes than ever before."

No doubt....  lol  :shocked: :wink:  :grin:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: New Georgia Bee Law
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 10:44:14 pm »
Government enforced monopolies should be illegal.  Adam Smith (The Wealth of Nations, 1776) thought they were a very bad idea and so do I.  It's what Ayn Rand would call crony capitalism.  Beekeepers in Georgia should fight this.  Write to your representatives.  Keep complaining until they do something.  Even if that is blocking your calls and emails...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

anything