Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: visited the grocery store last night  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Groundhawg

• House Bee
visited the grocery store last night
« on: March 18, 2020, 06:54:18 pm »
I interrupt the COVID-19 pandemic to bring you my latest episode.......
Last night I went to the supermarket to buy a bag of food for my dogs.
Already in line, a woman behind me asked me if I had a dog.
I stared at her (those who know me will imagine my gaze 🤔😳) ...but then why would I be buying dog food...right? 😝😝
So on impulse I told her no, that I didn?t have a dog, that I was starting the dog food diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but i did weigh 4 kilos less!
I told her that it was the perfect diet and that all you had to do is carry a few biscuits in your pocket and eat one or two every time you feel hungry (I have to mention that practically everyone in line was interested in my story).
Frightened, the woman asks me if I ended up in the hospital because the dog food had poisoned me. I answered...of course not!
I was admitted because I bent down to sniff the bum of a German Shepherd and I was hit by a truck 😂😂😂
I thought the man behind her was going to have a heart attack...he was laughing so hard!
Gracious words are like a honey comb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.  Proverbs 16:24

Offline Ralphee

• House Bee
  • All the Gear, and no idea!
Re: visited the grocery store last night
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 07:13:17 pm »
Have you ever tried Schmackos? (Dog treats, not sure if they are a global thing or not?)
Like a bad beef jerky, they say they are 'not fit for human consumption' but i think that's just because they taste pretty awful

Offline FloridaGardener

• Field Bee
Re: visited the grocery store last night
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 12:11:17 am »
Oh yeah.  Alabama.
 My Dad is in Andalusia and I can imagine this in every detail. 
Thanks for the laughs.