BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > HONEYBEE REMOVAL

Small Donation Requested from Professional Services Using Map

<< < (2/3) > >>

GDRankin:
Interesting for sure. I used to co-own and admin a rather large outdoors hunting & fishing website many moons ago and remember having to chase down a few more bugs than I cared to count when we changed servers a time or two. Of course we were silly enough back then to be running MicroSludge Server, so I guess we deserved to have issues. lol

--- Quote ---Here is the link ANYONE can use to contribute funds to Beemaster's International Beekeeping Forum

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?action=paypal

--- End quote ---
The bug on yours, on the other hand, is a bit of a puzzle. The issue may be with the PayPal settings and/or maybe the page is linked to an old PayPal account with the john@ e/m address? Because that's what I'm remember seeing at the top of the PayPal screen.
If I remember correctly, the path started with this thread and the link posted here, which of course takes you to the Donations page (http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?action=paypal)
Then I clicked the PayPal button at the top, which took me to the PayPal log in screen with the form allowing me to fill in the amount, so I did and added my password and that was that. This is the page with "john@beemaster.com" at the top left. (see attached)

That's when I added the reply to your original message. (in case you need the date/time stamp for any reason)

Anyway, I hope that helps.
Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help and / or if you get it worked out.
Thanks again for all you guys do and provide. I know from personal experience how much time and effort (not to mention $) is involved in this type of system, which surely makes me appreciate things even more.
I'm learned a great deal from the kind folks that frequent this site and that alone is worth more than I can afford to donate! So I wanted to at least send a little more than a "Thank You" note.

Have a great day,
GD

PS. I just sent a test $1 donation and it took me through the same basic series of screens / path as it did before.

Jim134:

--- Quote from: GDRankin on September 04, 2014, 02:12:10 pm ---Interesting for sure. I used to co-own and admin a rather large outdoors hunting & fishing website many moons ago and remember having to chase down a few more bugs than I cared to count when we changed servers a time or two. Of course we were silly enough back then to be running MicroSludge Server, so I guess we deserved to have issues. lol

--- Quote ---Here is the link ANYONE can use to contribute funds to Beemaster's International Beekeeping Forum

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?action=paypal

--- End quote ---
The bug on yours, on the other hand, is a bit of a puzzle. The issue may be with the PayPal settings and/or maybe the page is linked to an old PayPal account with the john@ e/m address? Because that's what I'm remember seeing at the top of the PayPal screen.
If I remember correctly, the path started with this thread and the link posted here, which of course takes you to the Donations page (http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?action=paypal)
Then I clicked the PayPal button at the top, which took me to the PayPal log in screen with the form allowing me to fill in the amount, so I did and added my password and that was that. This is the page with "john@beemaster.com" at the top left. (see attached)

That's when I added the reply to your original message. (in case you need the date/time stamp for any reason)

Anyway, I hope that helps.
Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help and / or if you get it worked out.
Thanks again for all you guys do and provide. I know from personal experience how much time and effort (not to mention $) is involved in this type of system, which surely makes me appreciate things even more.
I'm learned a great deal from the kind folks that frequent this site and that alone is worth more than I can afford to donate! So I wanted to at least send a little more than a "Thank You" note.

Have a great day,
GD

PS. I just sent a test $1 donation and it took me through the same basic series of screens / path as it did before.

--- End quote ---

John this is the exact some screen that shows up for me.

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)

capt44:
I just tried to make a donation and got the same thing.
It said can't make donation at this time go back to Vendor.
Pay Pal is working for I paid other things with it today.

BeeMaster2:
Capt,
I just send a donation directly from my bank. I fought with PayPal several times for this site a couple of years ago and gave up. Direct from the bank is simple and quick.
Jim

GDRankin:
hmmmm .... we'll maybe I should cancel the pending "unclaimed" payment and use the beemaster@comcast.net address to send the donation direct via PayPal?
I'll wait to hear back though, just in case you want to double check settings or whatever?

One thing came out of this little web bug, it woke up the donation thread :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version