MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

The Life of the Outlaw

<< < (5/6) > >>

TheHoneyPump:
https://youtu.be/uCqmTBhgAus

Busters mini-story at the befinning of the series is quite good if you like twangy tunes and gun fights. .   Watch all 6 of the short films in it if you are into films that are subliminal.  Not for everyone, as the undertones are quite dark throughout.

https://youtu.be/lXna1a-806Q

The15thMember:
Phillip -- What a great video!  I was laying in bed last night and watching it and struggling not to laugh out loud.  That's some good TV right there.  :happy:  Live TV just isn't like that anymore; everything is so scripted.  When I have some time, I'll have to look up Merle Haggard's impressions of Johnny Cash.

THP -- Wow, I had no idea Tim Blake Nelson could sing.  I also see that the 2nd song you posted was nominated for Best Original Song at the Oscars last year.  Let's face it though, that song was never going to beat "Shallow" from A Star is Born.  By the way, if anyone hasn't watched the new A Star is Born movie, you need to.  It's absolutely phenomenal.  And that's not coming from someone who likes girly musicals or rom-coms or anything, okay.  Even my Dad LOVED it.  And it's apparently nothing like the original, so if you've seen that, don't judge it on that either.                 

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: The15thMember on September 17, 2019, 09:42:18 pm ---Phillip -- What a great video!  I was laying in bed last night and watching it and struggling not to laugh out loud.  That's some good TV right there.  :happy:  Live TV just isn't like that anymore; everything is so scripted.  When I have some time, I'll have to look up Merle Haggard's impressions of Johnny Cash.

THP -- Wow, I had no idea Tim Blake Nelson could sing.  I also see that the 2nd song you posted was nominated for Best Original Song at the Oscars last year.  Let's face it though, that song was never going to beat "Shallow" from A Star is Born.  By the way, if anyone hasn't watched the new A Star is Born movie, you need to.  It's absolutely phenomenal.  And that's not coming from someone who likes girly musicals or rom-coms or anything, okay.  Even my Dad LOVED it.  And it's apparently nothing like the original, so if you've seen that, don't judge it on that either.                 

--- End quote ---

Member with that recommendation, I look forward to seeing the new, A Star is Born. Thanks for the recommendation.
HP I especially like the last one. Thanks.
Phillip

CoolBees:

--- Quote from: Ben Framed on September 19, 2019, 11:06:59 pm ---
Member with that recommendation, I look forward to seeing the new, A Star is Born. Thanks for the recommendation.
Phillip

--- End quote ---

I'm not a fan of either actor - but in fairness, that was an excellent movie. Very well done.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: CoolBees on September 20, 2019, 12:49:58 am ---
--- Quote from: Ben Framed on September 19, 2019, 11:06:59 pm ---
Phillip

--- End quote ---

I'm not a fan of either actor - but in fairness, that was an excellent movie. Very well done.

--- End quote ---

Alan, I watch so little TV, I don't know ANYTHING about them. I would not know one from the other. Maybe I am on the dark side of the moon! Haa Haa  :cheesy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version