MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Intervention, Evolution & Creationism or cosmotogoly

(1/3) > >>

beemaster:
I'm in a pondering mood about where we come from and more imortantly, what part do we play in the big picture and WHAT purpose does our existance make, serve or accomplish.  Personally, I believe we are CONSCIENCE PEOPLE experiencing a PHYSICAL world as part of the TOAL LIFE PACKAGE, I don't think you'd want to choose either one against the other but here goes a few theories as I see them. I think my statement above is like saying you can't see the light without the dark in a photo - they are two separt things in the same space both in paintings and in life. Our conscience being is "velcro-ed to the physcical body, like colors blend on a spage, or were the level and still water on a flat pont  meets the air - an unimaginable closeness that makes the two seem as one - althought I believe the two are very unique

Let's chat on the FOUR modern day concepts of the choices from an exclusive list: HOW WE GOT HERE!

Intervention is a fancy way to say that we exist as life on this plant (whether evolved from lower species or finally as life which came in a package (which held) ALL the current species and extinct life.

This could come from SEVERAL PLACES including I believe a Deity, who chose to give us (and all species have  DEVELOPED ABILITY TO SUSTAIN LIFE FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS and "ALL interacting in the FOOD CHAIN OF LIFE's  - which does quite well when MAN leaves it alone.

Although, we are pretty "up there" in the intellegent and coordinated species with the ability to kill and destroy, breed and hatch ALL CREATURES practically at will in the WORLD'S ZOOs. Even humans have the ability to save itself in catastrophic situations such as world wars, diseases like Polio and no antibiotics. Just because we use tools to kill and process our need for meat of other animals (just think of the chicken, steaks, seafood and pork that is intaked daily in the world. I seriously think that makes us the top of the food chain (unless corneered by a lion - lol)

All creatures are NOW fully delevoped to Near perfected spectialties (poisonous fangs, camoflague skins, the abilities to fly to exscape, etc. Could someone have DROPPED US OFF from Alien crft. possibly for "Humanitarian reasons to all the species.

Possible PLANETARY population of MILLIONS OF CREATURE SPECIES and knew that Earth would make a perfect place to send those species. Thus, INTERVENTION has many possibilies and is an interesting choice when that means a near duplicate planet or contributing species exist somewhere else out in the universe - at least as species are concerned. This or THESE cooperative species had the ability to (in some for, possibly just DNA) which is introduced into a MOTHER CREATURE or series of them who's job is to MOTHER the various speicies ONCE the craft arrived. Just immagine a single beast, fed with the data of every creature is sent here and she mothers all life over her 4 million year life span.

Imagine a queen bee laying more than bees (actually spawning a sample of all life onto land, water and see) now HOLD ON.... On that other planet, the name of the "great mother species" spouting  generations as far back as life on this planet, was named GOD, there word for GIVER OF LIFE. Wow, pretty heavy and THAT was one of a million theories concerning how Intervent MIGHT have happened. A long time ago, there was only one continent - so the mother creature just had to spawn life on land, fresh water and saltwater, and later the movements of the continents and the balance of the food chain - a few hundred million years, here we are.

I'll talk about the OTHER THEORIES SOON....

Colorado Beekeeper:
Well I believe that GOD created the whole world about 6 thousand years ago and he did it in 6 days.

TwT:

--- Quote from: Colorado Beekeeper ---Well I believe that GOD created the whole world about 6 thousand years ago and he did it in 6 days.
--- End quote ---

I totally agree with you Colorado.

Colorado Beekeeper:
when you read a anatomy book and you see the compexity of the human body (and all other animals) it is obvious that there had to be a designer who knew everthing there is to know about everthing.

Colorado Beekeeper:
Okay does anyone else visit this forum?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version