MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Dreams that become reality

<< < (2/6) > >>

Beth Kirkley:
You know, I was thinking. Since I had that ability, I wonder how many other people have it and we just don't know it.

There could be people out there manipulating all sorts of things. It wasn't that hard to do when I was young. The people didn't even know they were being messed with. They'd walk into a wall, and have this look like "clumsy me, why did I do that?". And they never knew when I was manipulateing their thoughts so I could have my way. Such as I could make my mom WANT to take me to lunch or something.

So I wonder who could be manipulating me? LOL

Beth

Horns Pure Honey:
Beth are you back into the honey cabinet again??? lol :D

Beth Kirkley:
You hush Ryan! :) LOL

Horns Pure Honey:
Lol, you know I am just kidding mom, lol, bye

JP:
was up late just scanning different topics & came across this post. I realize this particular post hasn't seen much activity in a while, but thought I'd post a response. You see, I dreamnt that you guys would be posting on this topic & that this would be my response. " You're all nuts! "

Just kidding, I am very familiar with what ya'll are talking about, so it's not very weird to me. In fact I have had real dreams before as well, that came to pass.

Beth, it seems that the busier we become we seem to stray from our spiritual side & we get out of touch with that part of our being, but it's there for sure. It seems to be more fine tuned in some people more than others.

Have a great day, JP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version