Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Male logic...Flawless  (Read 1269 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Male logic...Flawless
« on: March 08, 2017, 08:37:33 am »
Male logic...Flawless

This a conversation between a man and his wife. Please note that she asks five or six questions which he answered quite simply, but then she is speechless after answering only one question. l bet this happens more often than not to most husbands out there:

Woman: Do you drink beer?
Man: Yes

Woman: How many beers a day?
Man: Usually about three

Woman: How much do you pay per beer?
Man: $5.00 which includes a tip (this is where it gets scary!)

Woman: And how long have you been drinking?
Man: About 20 years, I suppose

Woman: So a beer costs $5 and you have three beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5400 correct?
Man: Correct

Woman: If in 1 year you spend $5400, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000 correct?
Man: Correct

Woman: Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought an airplane?

Man: Do you drink beer?
Woman: No.

Man: Where is your airplane?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
Re: Male logic...Flawless
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 12:40:17 pm »
Good'un Iddee,

Isn't today the international day of the woman? :smile:
Neill

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Male logic...Flawless
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 01:01:27 pm »
The man has a point.

I think it is womanless day or something like that. Woman are supposed to not go to work or do anything for anyone else.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything