MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE CONSTITUTION

Overview - here we debate or dicuss the laws of our Repupublic.

<< < (5/17) > >>

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---Really?  Seems like that should be changed.
--- End quote ---

many of us have advocated for voter ID for a long time.  When I first started voting, I had to show ID and proof of address.  No longer is that true.  In fact, whenever voter ID laws are tried, the left takes the state to court and gets them blocked because apparently asking for ID to vote is RACIST!  If I was any minority and a party was implying that I am too stupid to get ID even when it is offered for free, I'd be pretty ticked off. 

Now, you might ask "Why would the left want to block voter ID?".

Ben Framed:
 "Why would the left want to block voter ID?".

They did not block it in Mississippi, we voted on it in a statewide election and voter ID was passed!  ID MUST be presented when we vote here. A sad day for crooks.

Michael Bush:
> "Why would the left want to block voter ID?".

So they can cheat.  Thousands of votes were cast in this last election that the REAL person showed up to the polls after the fake person already voted for them...

Michael Bush:
A group in Georgia has filed a lawsuit listing specifically more then 22,000 voters who the roles say voted who have either duplicate ballots, have fake addresses, or live outside of Georgia.  Of 1500 voters who were listed as mailing in votes 1 out of 3 said they did not request a ballot and they did not vote.  Looks like not asking for ID is working well.

Acebird:
So far all the law suits are bogus and not based on facts or evidence.  I don't expect future law suits to turn up anything different.  Trump surely is getting his right to sue but things are not going his way BECAUSE THE COURTS REQUIRE FACTS AND EVIDENCE.  Something he has always been void of.
The most important law in our constitution is that everyone is equal and it has not been honored from its inception.  So if that one law is broken then the rest don't mean anything according to you all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version