Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: House spain  (Read 6077 times)

Offline fearless1

• Brood
House spain
« on: June 26, 2019, 08:42:37 pm »
Hey guys I want to buy a house in Spain  but Im not lıvıng there. Do you know any good way to do that. ANy good website or agency who ıs working abroad

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: House spain
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 09:25:56 pm »
I don?t know much about what you at asking for, I did spend a couple of days in Barcelona and Palma Spain but welcome to Beemaster.
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline FloridaGardener

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 01:56:10 pm »
If you have 300,000 euros for a house in Spain, why not spend a grand and and stay in Spain a week to shop?

You'll need to know rules on property ownership, whether there's a prior claim, the location, weather, local services, structural condition, value, taxes, utilities, future of the neighborhood, etc.
I'm a Realtor and can refer you if you are bone-fide.

Offline vambuli78

• New Bee
  • I like travalling
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 11:24:09 am »
Hi, I bought a house in Mallorca 3 years ago. At that time there were economic issues in Spain and the property prices were a bit low. I am going there every summer and it's quite a good decision I could say. Now I am planning to buy a commercial property Mallorca like this maybe and planning to make a bit business I hope. The only thing that I could advise you. If you are not from the country you can use some international agencies for the proses I got the experience and everything is easier like that.
sad