Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
THE 2ND AMENDMENT / Re: ATF Killed a Man in Arkansas
« Last post by Michael Bush on Today at 12:18:28 pm »
Luckily his wife wasn't holding a baby in her arms...
THE 2ND AMENDMENT / ATF Killed a Man in Arkansas
« Last post by FatherMichael on Today at 12:03:29 pm »
Illegitimate Joe signed a new "rule" recently, which bans the private sale of guns.

Bryan Malinowski sold guns as a vendor at gun shows.  He has no criminal record.

At least 10 ATF agents pursuant to a search warrant under said new "rule" burst into Malinowski's home before sunrise.  They did not wear body cams and taped the Ring doorbell before forcible entry.

The story is that he shot at them and he was shot in the head.

It sounds to me like he was murdered for exercising his constitutional rights.

He had been surveilled and, at a gun show, asked duplicitous questions by a plainclothes officer.

Malinowski was an executive at the Clinton airport at Little Rock.

Mr. Malinowski, did you know about the rule change?

What did you think was happening when someone broke into your house?

Dead men can't testify against the government.
GREETINGS/TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF / Re: Halation
« Last post by BeeMaster2 on Today at 11:00:13 am »
Welcome to Beemaster.
Where in San Diego do you live. I lived in San Diego back in the 80s.
Jim Altmiller
« Last post by Terri Yaki on Today at 10:40:38 am »
Welcome to Beemaster, Halation! :happy: Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. We also have a Farming and Country Life section if you would like to talk homesteading with us.  My family and I are homesteaders as well.

You do not need a lot of land to homestead. I know of people who are homesteading on less than an acre.
More interesting. That sounds like a tight operation. For some reason I think they're pretty compressed in Sand Diego, between the ocean and the cliffs.
« Last post by The15thMember on Today at 09:40:13 am »
Welcome to Beemaster, Halation! :happy: Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have. We also have a Farming and Country Life section if you would like to talk homesteading with us.  My family and I are homesteaders as well.

Welcome, halation, homestead in San Diego sounds interesting. I didn?t think there was enough contiguous land in San Diego for a homestead but it sounds interesting.
You do not need a lot of land to homestead. I know of people who are homesteading on less than an acre.
HONEYBEE REMOVAL / Re: This Girl has the JP//Schawee Touch!
« Last post by Michael Bush on Today at 08:05:42 am »
There is plenty of documentation for the last 2 centuries of people showing off with bees with no protective equipment.  It is educational in that it shows that bees are not necessarily intent on stinging you.  My guess is that beekeepers have been doing this since there were humans.  Certainly for millennia.  I never heard anyone criticize them until lately.
It is a mistake to assume either marked or unmarked when looking for a queen.  She could have been replaced.  They could have cleaned the dot off.  Your marked queen could have swarmed etc.
I have seen this.  I have also seen changes over time in all the yards even though I'm raising my own queens and selecting what I want.  Like you, changes in propolis use, color, temperament etc.
WEB VIDEOS / Re: P-51 Mustang: The American Fighter.
« Last post by Michael Bush on Today at 07:55:47 am »
It was so fast that in a dive sometimes they would hit the sound barrier.
HUMOR IS A FUNNY THING / Re: Run o' the Mill Jokes
« Last post by Michael Bush on Today at 07:49:58 am »
A scientist found he could keep his dolphins alive forever if he only fed them seabirds. He went out and caught some, but, when he returned his lab, was shocked to find a lion sleeping right in front of the entrance. With no other way in, he summoned up his courage, tucked the birds under each arm, ran, jumped over the lion and into the lab. Immediately, agents from the FBI ran up and arrested him.

The charge?

"Transporting gulls across a staid lion for immortal porpoises"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10