Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Resent View of a UFO  (Read 7229 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
My Resent View of a UFO
« on: December 03, 2005, 06:12:17 am »
Hi Gang:

I have written many times about Out of Body Experiences, Time Travel, Ghosts and other phenoms of the great other worlds, but reluctantly I have never had an Unexplained UFO event - until now.

I work at a Naval Engineering Warefare Center, Lakehurst, NJ and we make Air-Craft Carrier LAunch and Arresting equipment, along with many other experimental programs that I'm not privvy to.

But last night while making rounds, I traveled my normal route along a 2 mile section of TAXI-WAY ( a towing road for aircraft used for launching from our simulated carrier flight deck, etc.) and while on this road I watched the sky as I often do while safely dodging deer who feed along the road late at night.

The sky was filled with stars with no man-made lights within miles of this taxi-way, so my vision was literally 150 degrees of the sky, only truncated by a short tree line on both sides of the taxi-way.

I watched to the direct West where Fort-Dix Army Base is located about 8 miles away and McGuire Air Force Base is to the SSW equally as far away (yes, I'm really in the THICK of military bases here: we can clearly hear cannon shot, machine guns, and other weapons - along with occasational flares used during night manouvers. But this was not one of THOSE nights and very much in the WRONG direction. To the NNW is a large land preserve called Colliers Mills and it buffers Jackson, NJ where GREAT ADVENTURE THEME PARK and GAME RESERVE are located. I can' image ANYTHING being LAUCHED from that area.

I looked to the north, north west (a full 45 degrees from Fort Dix) and watched a brilliant red object streaming across the sky at an apparent height of about 1000 feet and my best guess 300mph but much higher and many miles away by time I couldn't see it any longer.

Mind you, I see aircraft every day and night at work, and after 18 years of doing it, I think I'm a good judge of speed and height - of course BOTH need to be relative to objects I have seen in flight WHICH apparently are of equal size.

This object though seemed much smaller than any air-craft I'm use to seeing and was assending quickly at an angle of about 35 degrees with NO SIGN of arc (as a projectile would do if it were taking off and eventually landing) as if it were a no fuel launched rocket or something. This object traveled as straight as a string tightly held between two hands pulling in opposite directions.

As I watched it move upwards and eventually out of my site, it changed colors at least 5 times from red to blue to white to green and maybe black (at least not visible for a short period of time - maybe a second) and then again to red and other colors. Literally, the colors of the rainbow, one color at a time. It almost looked like a firework looks as it launched into the air, but without the explosion or the noise and it kept visible to me until I could no longer see it because it was so high and far out from me.

If I were to guess, when I first saw it, it was no more that 3 miles away and in the 12 or so seconds I followed it, I would say it climed much higher "up" than it did "out" away from me.
I had it in my view at least 12 seconds, which I believe is a very very long time. But it was NOT of a visible shape, only a single color at a time gave it a round look, but it climbed up and finally out of site.

I had thought later, I wish it had changed speed or changed angles, but it did neither - if there were anything remarkable about its travel (other than being very consistant and with no sign of an exhaust stream of flame) I'd gladly tell you.

Just a strange climing light that changed colors and eventually made its way beyond my human vision in a very starry sky. Thought I'd tell you, cause I don't see too many unusual objects.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
My Resent View of a UFO
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 07:33:31 pm »
very very cool.
I once saw something not nearly as neat as that, but weird and unexplainable at the same time. While driving through a mostly dark country road near my home in Woodstock CT at about a 45 degree angle in the night sky a cobalt blue light just appeared. If you held your outstretched arm out it was probably the size of a pea. Just as suddenly as it appeared, it dropped in the sky about 5 or 6 inches (to an outstretched arm) down and it had a tail....which led me to believe it fell really fast....and then it dissappeared.
There was nothing else around. No lights, no airports, nothing.
It freaked me out and I don't know what it was.
Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.

Offline wayne

• House Bee
ufo
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 05:13:37 pm »
Two types of opinions are common on UFOs. Those who have seen them believe whole heartedly, and those who haven't think the others are nuts.
  As a missle site crewmwn we tracked one or two a week over the Gulf of Mexico. They went nuts when the targeting radar locked on.
  As a child I saw a classic saucer over my home town and as a adult I saw a "Smoke Ring" type late at night.
  I believe. But then I may be nuts.

wayne
I was born about 100 years too early, or to late.

Offline tampamatt

• New Bee
yep
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 10:23:47 pm »
they tour alaska too bubba.

ever read up on magnectic propulsion theory AND practice? Tesla had a very cool fuelless engine..mmmhmm... working on a grand scale as an energy producing engine power plant size. IN 1904..got shut down by the government.hh, wonder why.

anyhow..yeah those UFOs radically changing direction in a way that would  blenderize my body on frappe' with the G force involved.
 Gee I came here to unload my bees and Ive gone to the dark side..innocence lost..

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
My Resent View of a UFO
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 05:31:19 pm »
The State of Washington has some of the longest history of UFO's in the continental US.  Back in the 40's and 50's it was UFO's seen over Mount Rainier.

I figure that real angels don't have wings so they have to use something to keep tabs on mankind--why not UFO's.  It's as good as anyother explanation I've ever heard regarding the phenomenom.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline BEE C

• House Bee
Re: My Resent View of a UFO
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 06:13:51 am »
Alaska also has the HARP program which has a huge budget.  No wonder why something would be curious about that.  One of the largest military budgets, and integral to the so called star wars program.  Tesla was not shut down, he was shut up.  When america accidentally bombed the chinese embassy some years back they also accidentally wiped out the only museum of tesla artifacts outside of america.  Or so I heard.  Read about the HARP program, it will sadden, scare or delight you I promise, depending on your views of life.  Sure to change any perspective on ufos. 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 05:50:46 am by BEE C »

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 02:41:15 am »

Australia has 20 million people, give or take, in a country slightly less mass than the US.

After dark, there are probably 100,000-200,000 people outside, driving or whatever. 75% of those would be on roads, not looking at the sky. That leaves only a few thousand people available to look at the sky. lets call it 50,000 for arguements sake.

So 50,000 people available to look at the sky covering a land mass 7,619,730 sq km = 152 sq kilometres per person to look at. An impossible task. After midnight, there would be 10,000 people max out and about, more like 5,000. Therefore that explains the lack of sightings in Australia.

US land mass 9,629,091sq km, population 300 million = .032 sq km per person. Simple maths explains the huge number of sightings in the US.

Of course this is very basic calculations, but gives you an idea of how things work.

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 05:59:23 pm »
hummm, mick, you must remember, how much? 95% US citizens live in cities or should i say night-light "polluted" areas, where sightings are impossible. than again...saim percentage would probably go for australia. (the percentage is merely demonstrating that a LOT of people are living in "polluted" areas)

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 02:27:38 am »
Mici, 95% of our population lives on 5% of the land around the coast. The entire centre is basically empty. An army could invade and not be noticed!

anything